RECIPE: Ginger...

solsthumperMarch 18, 2007

...just had to take a moment to thank you for sharing your Italian Beef Sandwich recipe. We had this for dinner yesterday. And I'll give you one guess as to what we had for lunch today.

I spent all day yesterday, cooking up a storm in my usual, desultory manner. But, of all the things I made, your Italian Beef Sandwiches were, by far, the easiest. It amazes me how a recipe with so few ingredients can result in something so delicious. You rock babe!

Sol

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ginger_st_thomas

Oh, glad you liked it. It wasn't too hot for the kids, was it? (I don't think it's hot but I'm no little kid, either.)

Bookmark   March 18, 2007 at 4:13PM
solsthumper

Ginger, the boys loved it. I'm thrilled that Thumper is slowly developing a taste for hot and spicy foods, that's my boy.
As far as Sam, well, she's been a vegetarian for the last 6 years. And you know, I've checked and double-checked all the documents, consulted with her doctors, and they still insist the kid is mine, so I'll just have to deal with it, and accept reality - nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

Thanks again Ginger! Next time I'll try the French Dip, which sounds like another winner.

Sol

Bookmark   March 20, 2007 at 11:34AM
ginger_st_thomas

Poor Sam. Destined to be a skinny Minnie all her life with arteries like the Autobahn. Kids today!

Bookmark   March 20, 2007 at 5:04PM
solsthumper

...and your point being? ;-Ã

Yes, she is a pretty healthy kid, that's why I've never tried to sabotage her diet.
It's been said that "The Beginning of Wisdom is Silence."
And I'll tell you something, it's taken all I got to keep my trap shut.

Btw, Ginger, I found your Sour Cream Pork Chops; I'm sure Jim and I would love that, so I think that'll be next in line.

Sol

Bookmark   March 22, 2007 at 2:21PM
ginger_st_thomas

I like that one too but it would be better with the old style pork before it became the other white meat & they bred the flavor out.

Bookmark   March 22, 2007 at 5:04PM
More Discussions
RECIPE: Looking for: Date Nut Bread Recipe
I've tried a few recipes and have often been disappointed....
prairiemoon2 z6 MA
RECIPE: Christmas Cookies
Think we are late getting this one started this year...
roselin32
LOOKING for: Sweet potato recipes : not pureed or sweet
I love sweet potatoes. I would like to incorporate...
linnea56
LOOKING for: Christmas Tree coffee cake
DH here... My mother used to make a coffee cake for...
dawninva
RECIPE: Onion Soup What to mix with Guyere cheese
I'm planning to make my French Onion Soup for a number...
qmarker
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™