apartment for sale with 'dinging area'!

palomalouMay 27, 2011

Do you ding? ;)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Only if I have a special area to do it in!

    Bookmark   May 27, 2011 at 3:10PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I recall a small-town real estate sales company with the sign out front which read "Harold Reality". The sign was there for many years.

    Bookmark   May 28, 2011 at 6:06PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Do buyers prefer table & chairs or island in kitchen?
We are getting our house in order before listing it...
Emotional rollercoaster of home selling
Lately, this process of having my condo up for sale...
Exclusive listing?
We are moving out of state in July, therefore need...
Home Buyers Please Vote: Would you rather ...
1. A $2,000 kitchen appliance allowance or any stainless...
Home closing delayed or is it a wash-out?
Hello everyone, I am a new poster, but have enjoyed...
Sponsored Products
Aiden Coffee Table
Cost Plus World Market
Baleares White Modular Outdoor Lounger, Patio Furniture
Congress 19 1/4"W Clear Glass Antique Nickel Bath Fixture
Lamps Plus
The Perfect Shade Protector 12 x 10-ft. Manual Semi-Cassette Retractable Awning
Blue Hills Studio X-Frame 10 Drawer Storage Cart - SC10CSM-X
$60.59 | Hayneedle
Premier 5 ft Oval Pot Rack - PR16AWG-BP.
$679.99 | Hayneedle
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™