rtwilliams: question for you in laundry forum

coco4444May 15, 2013

If you are still hanging around (you last clipping was earlier this year), I've started a thread in the laundry forum with some questions for your, thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: laundry forum thread

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
likewhatyoudo

Glad you like it. Hope this helps.

1. We had the access panel cut high and my DH had no problem hooking up everything. We also did not use the stack kit that the W/D manufacturer sells. We simply put the dryer on top of the washer and now a year later have had no issues with movement at all.
For the dryer vent we installed the dryer vent during rough in up high enough to reach from the access panel a Dundas Jafine UD48 Space Saver Dryer Vent 90ú Ducting because our laundry room was a tight space.

2. Counter run including the sink is 55 inches.

3. Very happy with the white/off white cabinets.

4. Yes I use the hanging rack, Very handy and recommend having one if you have the space.

5. I don't really have much in the drawers but love the way they look and someday I will get that space more organized.

6. The sink was a very long peninsula that came with the house. it is a integrated stainless steel sink and counter and I love it. We cut it to fit our laundry room space.

Picture of the sink when we bought the house.

Bookmark   May 21, 2013 at 7:13PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
coco4444

Awesome, glad I checked back! Thank you so much for the additional pictures and fulsome answers to all my questions. We will have almost the exact same setup (but reversed), but will have a luxurious extra 3" (!) for a whopping 58" counter run!
Thanks again.

Bookmark   June 1, 2013 at 3:39PM
More Discussions
What is a McMansion? Tell Us In 25 Words or Less
Everybody seems to have his or her own definition of...
kswl2
Did Houzz change?
I haven't looked at this site in a while. I just looked...
ellendi
Help coordinating an antique chandelier ?
\\Hello all! I'm working on lighting now...:) I have...
eesmerelda
Is this still in style?
Is blue and brown still in style? I really like this...
FinallyHome
Annie D. & others -- Should I say goodbye to my crystal chandelier?
I'm redecorating my dining room and am doing British...
texasgal47
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™