Would you change listings to MLS fsbo?
We have had two showings from open houses. Both claim they are still interested in our house but need to sell their home. We have been on the market 2 months. I am told the location is the issue due to the bad school.
We have dropped the price 10,000 and could drop another 5000 if we listed through an MLS fsbo service. We would still offer 3% standard commission to agents.
Would you do this? We can pull the listing anytime?
Should we wait until the end of May or June?
Thanks for any advice!