Celebrating ! Kitchen / ABB Club member

MNexlurkerApril 20, 2013

The replacement sink was installed late Thursday eve and plumbing by husband Friday afternoon. I have a fully functioning Kitchen after just under 4 months! So happy everything is in its place. Only a bit of a punch list to go. and of course I am now a member of the ABB club.

ABB- Husband likes the marble ceramic tiles and so do I when asked for help here answers come back white subway tiles which we like also-YET all who come see the kitchen say we need some color. I have silky white painted cabinets and walls - very little wall space shows- which mostly show up as creamy white even though it is really a taupe grey tinted white, shadows show the true color with black absolute honed granite. Silver mist appliances and re done wood floors. House is 102 year old 4 square style.

So celebrate with us and any help with back splash would be helpful.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sanjuangirl

Pictures would be very helpful. What colors do you like? Would adding colorful accessories and curtains add enough color without adding color in a permanent backsplash?

Bookmark   April 20, 2013 at 11:56AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MNexlurker

Sorry about no pictures, I forgot to mention that they will come later. I need to take the last few. Also our granddaughter -7- is spending the weekend with us.

A year ago after not knowing what to get the older 3 grandkids for their Birthdays. We started doing a "special" weekend with us - some much needed one on one with us.
We take them to Applebees. shopping for a toy within reason, overnight at our home and a movie. They look forward to it. She had to wait almost a whole year to do hers. We started with her older brother and their birthdays are less than a month apart.

I promise to get pictures done and hope to figure out how to post soon- Maybe DH will help me out after she's down for the night.

Bookmark   April 20, 2013 at 4:16PM
More Discussions
Please help me with my layout options. Again.
Hello! Several months ago I posted to get layout advice...
ainelane
Relative cabinetry prices: brand vs. brand
We're going to redo our kitchen but aren't quite ready...
stretchad
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
reasonable time before receipt of general contractor's estimate ?
What is a reasonable time to wait before a contractor's...
jeannette10
Induction cooktop > no slow cooker?
Can the low settings, timer and a good pot replace...
anniel58
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™