Range Hood Terminology

jlnjzApril 16, 2014

Please help.....I am totally confused by range hoods, liners, vents, blowers, etc, etc!!!
Can someone give me the "for dummies" version of what all of these terms specifically refer to. For instance, my custom cabinet builder says he can provide a liner.....does that mean he is providing eveything I need or do I need a vent and/or blower on top of what he is providing? We are kind of muddling through this on our own and am not sure where to turn for an easy explanation.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Try the Gardenweb Appliances Forum.

    Bookmark   April 16, 2014 at 2:37PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

thanks -- I will try the appliances forum....couldn't decide which would be more relevant

    Bookmark   April 16, 2014 at 3:25PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
The Kitchen Designer Landscape
There seems to be a few scenarios out there. Some I...
Sink Window - counter depth or slightly raised?
(I'm trying to limit my queries to 1/day - you have...
Carrie B
hardware length vs. drawer width..
All, We've figured out which pulls we want for our...
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™