Listing Book?

jane__nyApril 21, 2009

Is this site good? It seems you need to be referred by an agent.

Jane

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
elle481

Hi jane ny. I use Listing Book. My agent set us up with it when we put our home on the market. I get daily reports on what new homes have been listed, DOM, price changes and if anything has taken a deposit. It also tells me if anyone has looked at my home through listing book and if anyone put me on their favorites. (It doesn't tell me how many hits I have had on other sites though.) I can also compare my home to my competition. I am not sure if there is a cost to use this service on your own. I can also check to see what homes have originally been listed at, what their price drops are and when they did it, and for homes that are sold, what they listed for, price changes (and when) and what the final selling price is. I am still experimenting with the different parts of it. I do like it but find myself constantly glued to the computer. It also seems to be user friendly. I remember that when we spoke to a Remax agent, they also had two similar products, but I don't remember what they were. I am assuming they all do the same thing.

Bookmark   April 22, 2009 at 4:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jane__ny

Thanks elle481. I asked because some agents sent me emails inviting me to join. I'm planning to put the house on the market in 2 weeks but haven't chosen a Realtor. Apparently, word got around and I got these emails. I'm not comfortable because I know they track what you do. I received different user names and passwords from each Realtor.

Jane

Bookmark   April 22, 2009 at 9:47PM
More Discussions
Happy story: my sis just bought her first house
Just thought I'd share a happy story! My sister's been...
robo (z6a)
Seller isn't signing the sale contract
Land has been on the market for 1.5 yrs and asking...
net42k
Why would nosey realtor say these things?
It is clear my house lacks a wow factor. I over de-cluttered...
belfastbound
Realtor company fee
Buyer agent told me there is $300 fee to realtor company....
net42k
Seller not allowing final walk-through before closing
Hi, I am struggling with a strange situation in my...
musicgold
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™