How do you get rid of polyurethane smell?
I had hardwoods installed in my kitchen and dining room the first week in April. But the fumes from the polyurethane varnish literally makes me sick. It triggers migraines, so I'm having to stay with a relative.
Are there any tips that might help the fumes dissipate more quickly?
I've run the ceiling fan in the adjoining living room. Guess I could try cooking something with some nice aromas.
Just wondered if anyone else has had this problem and what you did?