New Pool Build Progressing Quickly - Decisions Needed!
After a couple months of planning, permitting and site preparation, our new pool build started yesterday! They finished digging the hole within 1/2 a day, and they have already completed most of the steel work. The gunite crew comes on Thursday, so we have decisions to make quickly.
A couple things I'm considering:
1. Are Deck Jets worth it for the kids?
2. Are Swim Jets fun for the kids to play in?
Here are the specs for our new pool:
- 36' x 18' Gunite (21,000 Gallons)
- 3' - 6' Depth
- Sta-RIte IntelliPro Variable Speed Pump (possible 2nd to be added)
- Sta-RIte S8M 450 S.F. Cartridge Filter
- AquaCal SQ120 Heatpump
- EasyTourch Controls
- IntelliChlor SWG
- 2 LED Lights
- PebbleTeck Tahoe Blue
- Deck Jets (?)
- Swim Jets (?)
- 7' Round w/ 2' Cascading Spillway
- Raised 12" from 12" raised deck behind spa
- 2-HP Sta Rite Max Pro Pump
- 8 Jets
- LED Light
- 2000 S.F.
- Sand Set Tumbled Travertine (16x16)
- Raised 1' on back side
You can see the progress of our pool here...