hummingbird haven fsbo old bridge nj

seafire1April 17, 2012

My house is FSBO in Old Bridge NJ and I really would love to find a buyer who is a gardener. I know I'm lucky to get ANY buyer at all, but I have to try. I get RTHU every April through September. I have tons of pics, but here's the link on Zillow.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/5-Winifred-Ct-Matawan-NJ-07747/55549911_zpid/

If anyone knows someone looking to for a home and loves to garden, I promise all my clay is amended! :) Or if someone has an idea on how to advertise this special home or a garden club I could send an email to, shoot me an email seafire1@aol.com

Thanks Pam

p.s. we are retiring to North Carolina

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ncrealestateguy

Pam,
Lovely home and garden! I see you have some Butterfly Weed tucked in there too. What is the green, shrubby, tall plant to the back left behind the table?
Most persons that garden, also like other outdoor activities such as bird watching. You may want to target areas like that too.
I can't really help you on finding a gardner - buyer, but if you are like me, you will just dig up peices of each and cart them on down here to NC. Our "Red Carolina Clay" grows fine perennials and vegetables.
Once, I listed a home that was one big garden, and I made a slide show from some of the homeowners old pictures, and pics that I took. I don't know if it helped sell the home, but it couldn't have hurt.
Good luck in finding that gardner - buyer.
Are you coming down to the Lake Norman / Charlotte area to retire?

Bookmark   April 18, 2012 at 7:14AM
More Discussions
How soon is "too soon" to select a realtor?
Not planning to sell until about this time next year....
lori_inthenw_gw
CO inspections...and other issues/questions
Son is buying a 1951 home. Inspector noticed the top...
cindywhitall
How to Flip. Remodel doubles price of house
The prices are San Francisco values, but it's a terrific...
sushipup1
What kind of expert to evaluate cause of moisture problems
We have been looking at a second home in Minnesota...
gibby2015
Being Sued for Home Sale
We had our home built in 2003.It was our dream home.Half...
camsgt
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™