How to find good PB to fix pool

dancingsamsNovember 10, 2010

We have a beautiful pool, "finished" in July 2010. To date, it leaks, the tile keeps coming off, the plumbing is a mystery - nothing seems to work the way it should. The PB gave us a 10 year warranty on leaks, but has not tried to fix the leak now for 4 months.

We are still trying to work with the PB, but need to find an intelligent pool person to consult with us, for a fair fee, and help us figure out what is actually going on and how to fix it. We are in the Paso Robles area of California.

Also, it has not just been 4 months. We have been dealing with our current pool builder for over 2 years. You would not believe the mistakes he has made!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
poolguynj

@Sams,

Rather than post a high resolution picture here, which makes this entire thread a PITA to read, email me one, two, or three so I can put them in a panoramic view. I can then either continue the thread here or trade emails and we can get the plumbing sorted first.

Then we can try to find the leak if it's plumbing related.

Are there any visible cracks in the plaster finish?

@just-a-pb,

Mind if I CC you?

Scott

Here is a link that might be useful: The April thread with the pics of the pool.

Bookmark   November 25, 2010 at 7:35AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dapooltec

Tell your builder that you are going to file a complaint with the contractors state license board if he cannot resolve your leaks. If he does not respond go ahead and file a complaint.

Bookmark   November 30, 2010 at 9:16PM
More Discussions
Need new pool filter help
I don' t mind spending the money for a good pool pump...
echooooo
Pool Filter Question
Should my pool filter run 24/7 or less than that? I...
JeremyLin
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
Pool heater shutting off after 90 degrees F.
Hello! I have a pentair minimax 200M for my pool spa/combo....
tcornell05
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™