New Build/Quote - South of Dallas, TX
Here's my quote:
Pool Measures 19'x33'
Pool Depths 3.5' x 4.5' x 4'
Pool Perimeter is 105 L.F.
Pool Area is 620 Sq Ft.
- Flagstone Coping
- 125 Stock Tile Choices
- Moss Rock Water Feature, Meauring 10' W x 3' D x 3.5' T, Tapering down with Moss Rock accent Boulders
- Tanning Ledge Entry topped with Flagstone w/ 4 Bubblers - measuring 12' x 8'
- One 6' Bench & One12' Bench per Plan
- 3.0 HP True Variable Speed Hi Efficiency (Pentair)
- Circulation Pump
- 420 Sq Ft Cartridge Filter
- Pentair Easy Touch Electronic Control Center
- Pentair Easy Touch Wireless Controller
- Pentair IC-40 Chlorine Generator (Salt System) w/ Sacrificial Anode
- Intelli PH Acid Feeder
- Pentair AFP-150 (GPM) Water Feature Pump
- Polaris Black Max Cleaner or Platinum Grey w/ 3/4 HP Booster Pump
- Rainbow 320 Automatic Chlorinator (For Winter Months)
- Compool Full 2" (Hi-Flo) Never Lube Valves
- 3 Pentair LED Color Changing Lights
- 2 Pentair Black Skimmers Plumbed Seperately (2" Plumbing)
- 10 Black Returns (1.5" Plumbing)
- 2 Main Drains (With Sumps) with Black VGB Covers Plumbed Seperately for Pool (2" Plumbing)
- 2 Main Drains (With Sumps) with Black VBG Covers Valved for Water Feature (2" Plumbing)
- 1 Black Polaris Wall Fitting (1.5" Plumbing)
- 1 Black Intercam Locking Pole
- 1 Black (Red Baron Brand) Leaf Net
- 1 Taylor Complete Test Kit
- 1 Black 18" Black Wall Brush
- 4 Black Return Fittings or 360 Degree Fittings for Tanning Ledge
All Pentair equipment has a full 3 year warranty with no deductible or outside service contractors.
- 975 Sq Ft of Salt Finish or Hand Seeded Aggregate Decking with all necessary drainage (Add color to salt finish for $1 sq ft extra)
- Gray Plaster
- Add $2700 for Pebble Tec
- 13" x 13" Box Beam Construction with all 1/2" Steel (4 Bars, Continously)
- 3/8" Steel Through Out Belly of the Pool
- 8" Thick Walls, 10" Thick Floors & 12" Thick Coves
- Steel Pattern - 10" x 10" on all Flat Walls & Floors,10" x 5" on all Breaks & Curves in Pool, 5" x 5" when a horizontal & vertical curve meet
- 12" Thick Water Fall Pad (Lined with EPM to Prevent Leaks)
- Gunite Pool Shell
All Electrical Work related to Pool (Excluding adding a sub-panel)
All Excavation (Including Rock Charges) & Haul Off
All Start-Up & Instructions (Equipment Manuals Included) - Given by myself & all equipment professionally labeled.
Total Pool Project
And the renderings:
A few other notes:
- There are many more trees to the left of the of the pool when looking at the renderings.
- The fire pit is included in the quote.
1. Anything that jumps out to you that is wrong/worrisome/change/etc...?
2. Anything that I should include?
3. What can I do to reduce this project to under $40k? My immediate thought is to reduce the size of the tanning ledge.