New Build - Richmond TX

jasoniteOctober 17, 2012

We are now ready to start building our pool and were wondering if anyone had any recommendations for builders in the Richmond area? We have been researching companies online and have seen both positive and negative reviews on just about everyone building in Houston and FT Bend County. We have appointments with a few local builders and would like as much input as possible.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
judiren

I would recommend Laguna pools in Katy, Abear pools in Richmond, Gulf coast pools in Richmond ,and Platinum pools who build everywhere. All of these are Large builders and have been around for a long time. Good Luck!

Bookmark   November 16, 2012 at 5:47PM
jasonite

Thank you Judi for the advice. We have made our decision and chose Gulf Coast Pools to be our PB. We made our decision based on the feedback from the recent pools they have in construction and pricing. Their reviews were all positive and the pools looked very nice. We have met with everyone who will be involved in the PB and are anxious to get started.We have a completion date of 12/20/2012. I will post pics throughout the PB.

Bookmark   November 19, 2012 at 5:16PM
gardenraat

jasonite- how is your build coming? Is your pool going to be completed by 12/20/2012? We are in month 3 of our pool remodel with the same PB, Gulf Coast. Needless to say, we are very unhappy.

Bookmark   December 14, 2012 at 2:19PM
More Discussions
Forty year facelift: OKC pool renovation
Hi everyone! I've been chronicling our pool renovation...
MiaOKC
Inground pool contractor recommendations NJ
Looking for inground pool contractors for Tuckerton,...
leh3
Need new pool filter help
I don' t mind spending the money for a good pool pump...
echooooo
Baffled by my pool- peeling skim coat?
Hi all! My in ground concrete pool is leaking... I...
sabine77
hot tub evaporation rate in cold
Ok, newbie here to pool and hot tub ownership. We have...
ladybugfruit
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™