Dog on my quilt

rosajoe_gwMay 22, 2011

Billy Lauder has a really cute line of patterns (and simple!) 'who's on my quilts'.

I think I'll make his and the cat one for my next group of quilt. Make it a tad bigger and my daughter and son would love one lol!!!!!

Rosa

Here is a link that might be useful: dog on my quilt

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
msmeow

Very cute, Rosa! Billie Lauder taught at our guild several years ago, but I wasn't able to attend the classes. Her lecture was fun, though!

Donna

Bookmark   May 22, 2011 at 5:23PM
day2day

I've made a quilt like that. I really liked it. I did a 'dog' one. It was cute. I may have a pic somewhere in Photobucket. I'll check back later if I can find it....in a hurry right now.

~Geraldine

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 6:00AM
lindaoh_gw

I want that pattern! Billie taught at our guild too. I think it was the first year I was a member. I am going to look for the book. I would also like to make the cat quilt.
Linda OH

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 8:36AM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Uh-oh....there's one with a flamingo.....

SharonG/FL-IN-MI-IN

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 9:28AM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

This is specifically to Enabler Rosa! I have order the book.....like I need another one!.....sigh.

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 10:15AM
rosajoe_gw

Sharon, I feel the same way lol!!!!!!!!!!!! But that's what friends are for lol!!!!!!!
My DH would love the flamingo. All of the quilts are so cute!!!!
Rosa

Bookmark   May 23, 2011 at 11:28AM
day2day

I've been so busy lately...lots of family stresses and worries. I've also been trying to get some garden work done but it's slow going.

Here is the pic of the dog quilt. I did this a good while back. As you can see, I wasn't very careful about removing the stray threads before taking the pic.

I just love the dog but I wish I had done something different quilting-wise. Oh well, the recipient liked it and that's the main thing.

Like Sharon, I like that flamingo on the cover, so I have decided I NEED the book. LOL!!!

~Geraldine

Bookmark   May 24, 2011 at 7:06AM
rosajoe_gw

Geraldine I love it, the eyes are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The quilting compliments it perfectly!!!!
Rosa

Bookmark   May 24, 2011 at 11:37AM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Geraldine, What would you have done differently? Looks fine to me and I really like the red dog. @:)

I'm pretty much afraid to tell DH to be on the look-out for a book coming in the mail. @:( He has never been upset, but I'm the one who has been screaming, "I AM NOT BUYING ANYMORE QUILTING PATTERNS OR BOOKS!" ..... sigh.

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   May 24, 2011 at 12:35PM
More Discussions
Wandering Quilters Shirt
Kate, where can we order one? I'd love to have one...
grammyp
2015 Lotto Blocks
Finished Feb. Lotto block and want to get started on...
ibquiltn4fun
Oh my!
Switching over to Houzz very challenging! I sure hope...
nannykins
how large is your design wall?
I was just wondering how large everyones design wall...
redpenny
Are you quilting this weekend? Feb. 13-15
My DD and I are going to post a quilt-along on my blog...
lindaoh_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™