New Pool Build- Cleveland, Ohio- JDM Design
Thanks to all for the information and guidance you provide on this website. I have learned so much, but still have alot to learn.
I am still gathering information, but think I have found a PB I am comfortable with. I worked with Chris from JDM Pool Design on the pool and backyard design. I highly recommned him. He is very knowledgeable and charges a fair price.
The PB and I are discussing building the pool in the fall and letting the ground settle over the winter. We will complete the pool build and deck in the spring when the weather permits.
Here are the details: (Please provide feedback!!)
- 18 x 36 Gothic- IG Vinyl- Cardinal
- 3.5 to 5 ft. sport pool
- Cantilevered Coping
- 2 Skimmers
- 3 returns (one at steps)
- 1.5 inch PVC Rigid
- 8 ft. walk in Acrylic Step (Marble Blue)
- 8 ft. Sun Ledge/Bench (Marble Blue)
- (2)18 inch Jandy Scheer Descents with 3/4 or 1 HP Standard Hayward Pump
- (2) 2 ft. by 2 ft. Paver Pillars for Scheer Descents
- Dedicated Wall Suction for cleaner
- Choose Dirt Devil Avenger, Kreepy Krawler or new Dolphin cleaner
- 2 Hayward Color Logic LED Lights
- Hayward Universal H Series 250K BTU
- Hayward Star Clear Plus C-1200 Cartridge Filter
- Hayward 1 HP Super Pump
- Hayward Aqua Plus SWG
- Hayward Aqual Pod for Automation
- Coverlon Winter Mesh Cover
- Solar cover and reel
- In-line anode for corrosion protection
Is the cartridge filter and heater large enough for this pool? (3.5 to 5 ft. depth)
Should I request a 2 speed pump or VS and 2 inch PVC?
Should I request a change from suction to pressure with a Polaris 280?
How much should the cost increase with these or other changes?