asap help-- listing situation unfolding tonight--decision needed!
i have some angst about this and i don't know if it's justified.
an agent i met a month or so ago ran some numbers and we discussed placing my home on the market in a couple of months.
i like him well enuf i guess and may well have listed it with him.
yesterday he calls and says he has a wealthy buyer coming in from far away to look at a larger parcel of land right across the street from me. mine is much smaller but has some fabulous natural features which the larger parcels they are seeing do not have.
he wants me to sign a listing contract before he brings the buyer tomorrow. says he cannot bring the buyer if i don't sign.
should i sign?