Vinyl Pool liners

NH_poolSeptember 26, 2012

Hello,

We are in the process of installing a pool and I am trying to choose a pool liner pattern. I love the soft, light blue water color that comes with a white gunite pool. Apparently no one uses a solid white vinyl liner, so I'm trying to pick a vinyl liner that will give me the same type of water color.

Our pool installer uses liners from Vynall and Imperial. My choice right now is the Cascase/Rhapsody pattern from Vynall. I have included an image of the liner.

Does anyone have this particular pattern? I would love to hear your opinions on the liner and, if you have pictures of a pool with this liner, those would be amazing to see!

Thank you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Vynall light liner collection

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hostalover67

Did you ever make a choice? And if you used this liner, I would really love to see a photo of your pool, because I am considering this liner, for the same reasons you listed above.

Bookmark   April 16, 2013 at 10:41AM
NH_pool

Hello,

We did end up choosing the liner above. The pool was installed last fall and right now the pool decking and retaining walls are being installed. The pool is open, but with all the work being done, it is a bit dirty! I did take a picture last fall -- the pool was open and clean for about 1 day before being covered -- I hope it helps.

If I think of it, I will post pictures of the completed pool. When do you need to make a decision by? I am very, very happy with our choice. Although I admire the deep blue/black pools that a lot of people are choosing these days, the light blue water just makes me happy! I think I will continue to love it over the years, too.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Bookmark   April 22, 2013 at 11:02AM
NH_pool

Here is another picture from yesterday. I will take a closer picture once work around the pool is done and the pool is clean.

Bookmark   April 23, 2013 at 8:53AM
NH_pool

OK, so even though our pool is a long way from being completed, I took another picture to show the water color with our liner. I really, really love the light blue, sparkly color!

I hope this helps someone out there. I found the liner choice to be very stressful!

Bookmark   April 26, 2013 at 5:44PM
More Discussions
Would you recommend Fibre Tech?
Anyone with Fibre Tech experience like to comment?...
shuffles_gw
New Pool Build in Cypress near Houston
This is my first post. I'm so excited to get started...
suzfromtexas
HELP!! Pool color and pricing with Pebbletec
Help please and fast!! When we started our pool I told...
tonyagrieser
New Pool Build in Cypress near Houston
Well, the Big Dig did not begin Monday. Our PB stopped...
suzfromtexas
Please recommend a good pool builder in Southern California?
Hello, We have had a hard time finding a trust worthy...
dpautz
Sponsored Products
Deck Beach Towel
Grandin Road
Zuo Big Wave Aqua Square Outdoor Folding Table
Euro Style Lighting
Sample-Pencil Wooden Beige Honed Marble Tile Liner Sample
$2.99 | TileBar
Shower Curtain Liner - WHITE
$29.00 | Horchow
Economy Exposed Outdoor Handshower Kit - Chrome
Signature Hardware
Jakarta Natural Bamboo Roman Shade
Overstock.com
Outdoor Lighting. Roman Bronze Solar LED Lantern (1-Peice)
$29.97 | Home Depot
Gym Flooring: Greatmats Flooring StayLock Perforated Black 12 in. x 12 in. x
$3.59 | Home Depot
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™