Has anyone used RockScapes?

texsun_funSeptember 15, 2009

Looking at companies who do faux stone for waterfalls and retaining walls. RockScapes (www.rock-scapes.com) is based in the DFW area - close to home. Anyone use them before or have other recommendations?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
garyf_ntin_net

I just saw this post. I have used them. In March 2010 I asked them to quote my backyard waterfall project. I had infastrure in place for 8 waterfalls and a cave under the main falls. I had been working on this for 15 years. In three weeks Rock-scapes.com finished the artifical rock surfaces, stained, and I was ready to call in the pool plaster contractor. I tried to act as my own general contractor. What I learned is that I should have known Beau Bradley with Rock-scapes.com when I started, because he could have done it all. He and he crew are absolutely focused on customer service, to the point where they walked the construction site to make sure there was no litter or cigarette butts left every day. The work in design is second to none. I showed him 10 pictures of what I liked and he ran with it. I found out later he has done work in the Dallas and Ft Worth Zoo, and even in Costa Rica. I visited his warehouse and did my research, and I can assure you if you want it done right, he has the artistic juice, and the perfect crew. During that 3 weeks we fed them dinner, lunch, and tea when they were working hard or late. Every time we step out to our backyard I can't help but appreciate our decision to hire them. That is why I decided to answer here. I cannot recommend them enough. But be sure to go to the right one. Rock-scapes,com, with the owner being Beau (Bo) Bradley. They are like family now. My backyard is like an escape into an oasis. Look at their website, and you will find my falls there as well as others.

Bookmark   March 14, 2011 at 12:14PM
More Discussions
Atlantis pool and spa (Magnolia Tx) anyone have any feedback?
Searching for a pool builder and looks like Atlantis...
makingbeacon
Owner Builder Process - Full Backyard - San Diego
After years of research, we finally pulled the trigger...
David Peace
AquaShield pool enclosure
I have AquaShield pool enclosure for less than two...
aquashield2
Pool builder search sugar land, tx
Hi guys! Were closing on our brand new home in sugar...
mtrade01
Obsessing over pool finishes
Hello all, I am looking for any and all advice on pool...
megankheaps
Sponsored Products
Fisher Island Satin Nickel Three Light Pendant
$570.00 | Bellacor
Spring Damask Entry Mat
Grandin Road
Beckett Rug 5' x 8' - STONE
$839.00 | Horchow
Elk Lighting Smoked Glass Floor Lamp - D134
$210.00 | Hayneedle
Crescent Top 4 3/4" High Bronze LED Step Light
Euro Style Lighting
Vintage Boucherouite
| Dot & Bo
Regency Garden Giclee Set of Four Shades 3x6x5 (Clip-On)
$49.99 | Lamps Plus
VIG Furniture - Leather Sectional Sofa - VGYIT63
Great Furniture Deal
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™