Dark tile with Dark Interior?

MikeG715September 14, 2011

I am in the process of picking out the tile for my new pool construction. We are going with Tahoe Blue for interior finish and my wife and I a torn with which tiles to choose? We are unsure how it would look with a darker tile that compliments the interior finish as well as our pavers. We see so many pictures with blue tiles and we want to stay away from that if possible.

Does anyone have any suggestions or even better pictures for ideas?

The company we are ordering the tiles through is Nobel Tile. www.nobeltile.com

Thanks for the help! They will be digging tomorrow :) I will post pics as my pool progresses.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cmanley33

I was just trying to go to the website to give you some suggestions but your site is wrong. i believe it it www.nobletile.com ? The other site isn't coming up. I am also just starting a pool in MD. Where are you? What color is your coping and your pavers? I think that plays a part in what color you tile should be?

Bookmark   September 17, 2011 at 7:45PM
Stayc

We have Blue Granite. I didn't want to have blue tile either. I didn't want to try and match the color. I wanted some contrast so that the water color stands out. We chose a tile that actually resembles sand. It is really pretty and makes the water color pop! We LOVE it.

Bookmark   September 19, 2011 at 9:36AM
MikeG715

Sorry...it was www.nobletile.com and and the pavers we are using is Sandstone Buff Charcol from www.thinpavers.com We have narrowed it down to two styles...we should decide this week!

Bookmark   September 19, 2011 at 3:28PM
More Discussions
Atlantis pool and spa (Magnolia Tx) anyone have any feedback?
Searching for a pool builder and looks like Atlantis...
makingbeacon
J.L. Blodgett abandons pool project
I wanted to send along a note of caution to all members...
ctm14
Pool resurface question
I am having my pool resurfaced and the supplies were...
lbrandt5
HELP!! Pool color and pricing with Pebbletec
Help please and fast!! When we started our pool I told...
tonyagrieser
New Pool Build in Cypress near Houston
Well, the Big Dig did not begin Monday. Our PB stopped...
suzfromtexas
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™