I had a new pool built which was completed 7 weeks ago. Last weekend, I shocked the pool for the first time; 1lb of shock for 13k gallons. Unfortunately, I forgot to shut off my inline chlorinator and on Sunday my chlorine levels were north of 5ppm. I then added chlorine neutralizer which brought down the chlorine levels. Since then, i have set my inline chlorinator on a very low setting and have consistently had very high chlorine levels for the past 3 days. Also, this evening I noticed that the grey heads for my Paramount infloor cleaning system are becoming bleached out. Any suggestions?