Sta rite pump & filter

18' wide step lined

deep end bump out lined

2 LED lights

built in auto vacuum

Gas Sta rite heater

salt system

total $32,600

decking with inca and bullnose coping $14,500 (includes 4' decking around pool and additional sunbathing patio area)

above prices do not include plumber to hook up gas heater or electrician for pool hookups. Pool cover, fencing, water to fill pool, landscape fix also will be additional costs. Sort of in a panic about expenses right now. We are spending more than we thought we would (isn't that always the way)

Any last minute things I should ask or look out for?

Thank you!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
huskyridor

I'd say it sounds like a well rounded package.
I'd suggest asking for his plumber and electrician to come out and present a written bid for their services. Then hook up with Scott (poolguyNJ) and see if you can get a written bid from his cover Mfg and installer.
After receiving them you should sit down with the pool builder and ask if he could offer a little help on the overall package from him. IMO, the decking seems high for just 4 feet around the perimeter and a little chaise lounge area. BUT, bear in mind I'm in SE Texas where my costs are lower than his.
If your sincere in signing (and you must be) let him know that with a little assistance from him you'll sign up immediately and get in the game.
4 for 4 of my recent captures have come from buyers expressing the same to me. I have to be realistic, a little bit of something beats a whole lot of nothing, and if my potential buyer is willing to sign immediately I have no problem offering a some assistance on the quoted price. I'd feel reasonably certain that his backlog of future starts could use an additional name on the list just as mine does.

I hope this helps.

See ya,
Kelly

Bookmark   August 22, 2010 at 10:45PM
More Discussions
Our Pool Remodel with Mr. Carlos Pools
So after much searching and many quotes from diffirent...
evepineda02
Please recommend a good pool builder in Southern California?
Hello, We have had a hard time finding a trust worthy...
dpautz
Pool heater shutting off after 90 degrees F.
Hello! I have a pentair minimax 200M for my pool spa/combo....
tcornell05
Automatic Pool Covers for Inground Swimming Pool
We are looking to purchase an automatic pool cover....
christyinco
Plaster mottling???
It's been 13 days since we had the pool replastered....
lisadlu
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™