Accepting Offer Contingent on Sale
In the process of selling my home and may be receiving an offer contingent on the selling of the buyers home. Our house has been listed for several months and we're starting to average a couple showings a week. Normally, I would probably not consider such an offer but the buyer's home is under contract and will soon be inspected. If I decide to accept the offer with the contingency, I would probably want a "kick out" clause but the house would be listed as "under contract" and probably avoided by other prospective buyers. I would appreciate any well informed opinions. Thanks in advance.