PebbleSheen Prism Blue pics

SpangenbergAugust 23, 2013

Sine it was impossible for us to see any Prism Blue pools live in our area and we did it blindly I wanted to share some pics of our pool since completion to give others at least some idea of what it looks like in full sun at 2PM, East Bay CA., with blue skies and no clouds. Without sun it darkens and at night it is pitch black in the moonlight. We love it! We wanted a blue pool with no green or greys and this to us is as close as we could find in pebble sheen. Feel free to email me individually and I can send plenty of other pictures to give you a better idea.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pinoroble

Hi Spangenberg, We are looking for pebble sheen in the same color description and would appreciate some more pics in sun, shade and various times of day. Thanks.

Bookmark   August 25, 2013 at 11:34AM
kcwinz

Hi - I'd love to see some more pictures in daylight. We are in the east bay too. We just finished the gunite and are making final decisions on the color of the pebble.

Thanks!

Bookmark   September 2, 2013 at 10:53AM
kevink109

Thanks for the photos

I would also be interested in your pool build experience and if you would recommend your builder- I'm looking currently to build in Nov-Feb and am looking for builders.

thx

Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 12:50AM
Stefv1

That color is gorgeous. I would also love to see more pics. I have had several people tell me they are looking for a color just like that. Mine is more lagoon because we went with jet black. I absolutely love mine but really love your color also. I could help some people on here that ask me about a dark blue color with your pics. It was nice of you to post.

Bookmark   September 10, 2013 at 2:33AM
zack857

I'm in the East Bay CA as well and Blue Prism is the front runner for our new pool finish. I'd appreciate seeing any photos you can share. Thanks!

Bookmark   November 18, 2014 at 5:55PM
BinkeeWinkee

Spangenberg I would love for you to email me pictures of your pool so I can see the prism blue. I can't decide on a color to save my life. Thank you very much.

Bookmark   December 17, 2014 at 6:31PM
More Discussions
salt or chlorine? pebble or plaster?
We have finally decided to build a pool, and have had...
lostinthewoodlands
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
Regular Pool Cover or Automatic Cover?
Although our pool project is getting pricier every...
southernmum
What pump are you using?
We have a 30,000 gal gunite in ground pool with a small...
lindamarie
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™