Help with finishing the lighting

asm22March 20, 2013

First of all would like to thank all you out there for sharing ideas during their remodel experience. We have just finished ours and the list is quite long. We are stuck on getting the pendant lighting (3) for the island and over the kitchen table. Any help would be great. Will post all the details about the remod cabinets appliances etc..it has been an experience since we did a lot of the work ourselves - as do many of you out there. It's a way to save any where you can and splurge on the things that make for a great kitchen. The island has 3 spots for pendants, and the luncheon table needs a light as well. Will try and post more pics in the gallery or finished kitchens.

Thanks for all the ideas...just one more for the lights.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Whit461

I want to look for more pics of your remodel. Beautiful. I was caught by the color blue which looks almost exactly like our kitchen, with the same color cabs and floor. Of course we don't have our marble installed yet, so we don't have our Delta Trinsic faucet in yet either!

We will install pendants centered on the double window behind the sink. Don't know what kind or color yet, since DW and I are not on the same page for finishes like that. She wants all stainless to match the faucet. I am undecided, and want something more like what we saw on a photo from Houzz.com in a remodeled FL home built in 1926. Their kitchen windows are exactly like ours. They used a dark narrow pendant with a glass shade.

Bookmark   March 21, 2013 at 8:23AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
asm22

Thanks.. Wall color is warm springs by Benjamin Moore. We have stainless counter with integrated sink that does most of the heavy cooking abuse. The cabs are bm mascarpone. The floor is Peruvian olivewood. Marble is carrera classic.

Bookmark   March 22, 2013 at 12:21AM
More Discussions
Dishwasher in white, black or panel??
My 17 year old dishwasher needs to be replaced. It...
shellking
How old will I be?
How long did your kitchen remodel take, from the tearing...
ryseryse_2004
Is this what a mitered granite edge should look like?
We paid our granite fabricators for a mitered granite...
snookers1999
Alternate granite idea to replace Cambrian black I had been planning?
My DH is killing me. We are doing white cabinets and...
happyallison
help with kitchen layout
Thoughts on this kitchen layout? What do you think...
Leigh-Ann Draheim
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™