Lenova Sink Experiences?

CollagePaintMarch 10, 2012

Does anyone have experience, good or bad, with Lenova stainless steel sinks? We need an odd size, and Lenova offers what seems to be a good price (16 gauge) based on our drawing.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gleapman

Bump...We are considering a Lenova with the permaclean drain (drain built into the sink, so no seam in the sink when attaching a garbage disposal or strainer/drain pipe). Anyone out there have one?????

Checked them out yesterday at a local plumbing supply store. The manager (may have been the owner) raved about Lenova quality and price. He priced a two-bowl Lenova at about $750 and a similar Elkay at $1,250. Said he has installed 'a few' and had no complaints. I specifically asked about how well a garbage disposal holds in place and, again, he had not gotten any reports of problems.

He told us Lenova has been around for a long time. He claimed that a couple of years ago he saw the permaclean technology that was developed by a company now called the Seamless Sink company and told his Lenova rep about it. That led to Lenova buying the technology and introducing some models using it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lenova PermaClean sinks

Bookmark   July 8, 2012 at 8:40PM
Ott2

Bumping one more time...
Anyone with have any experience with Lenova brand stainless sinks?
Thanks...

Bookmark   April 3, 2013 at 5:54PM
gleapman

Sorry, can't help. We swallowed hard and ended up going with the Elkay. We decided they had a better seamless drain system, although it looks very suspicious that they stole the general idea from the seamless drain guy, which is bs. It would have been helpful if there had been more (any?) posts about the Lenovo. We also ran out of time to get it custom made.

Bookmark   April 3, 2013 at 6:50PM
More Discussions
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
Kitchen reveals and DAT threads with missing photos and text
I’ve been looking at Gardenweb threads that have...
mudhouse
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
Found a granite Pergaminho, is this the same as Delicatus or Alaskan ?
I've been searching for a durable island countertop...
happyallison
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
sherry0117
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™