Please Help! Need to Pick Trim Paint Color by 11am EST Today!!
We placed our American Pride paint order (color matched to Ben Moore colors) and it is all set to be shipped out today, when hubby decided at the last minute that we should buy the trim paint now instead of later as originally planned. ARGH! So now, I need to choose the trim paint color by 11:00am EST today so they can mix it up and load it on the truck!
I'd like to use the same shade of white for simplicity's sake (unless someone thinks that it's a really bad idea).
Our colors are all pastel, and the floors are Red Oak with a clear finish:
Entry foyer/hallways - Antiquity OC-107 (Off White Color Collection) - pale buttery yellow
Kitchen - Fernwood Green 2145-40 (Color Preview) - pale sage
Great Room - Woodmont Cream 204 (Classic Color) - cream
Dining Room - Hush AF-95 (Affinity Color) - I guess you'd call it a neutral beige
Hallways - Antiquity OC-107 (Off White Color Collection) - pale buttery yellow
Bedroom 1 - Whispering Spring 2136-70 (Color Preview) - pale blue/green
Bedroom 2 - Feather Down OC-6 (Off White Color Collection)& Mascarpone AF-20 (Affinity Color) - cream & very light off white
Bedroom 3 - Edgecomb Gray HC-173 (Historic Color) - not sure how to describe - a pale griege?
Bath 1 - Beacon Gray 2128-60 (Color Preview) - pale blueish/purple
Bath 2 - Par Four 470 (Classic Color) - pale green/gray
I'll try to add pics too.
So, my questions are:
1) What Ben Moore shade of white trim color would you recommend? Can I use the same color for the whole house?
2) What sheen should the trim paint be? Semi gloss? High gloss?
3) We will be painting the doors too. Should they be the same color and sheen as the trim paint?
4) The dining room will be 2 toned. Hush on top, and we didn't pick the bottom wainscoting color (which I'd like to be some kind of shade of white too) - any suggestions there?
5) I didn't pick the kitchen cabinet color yet. It will also be a shade of white. If we stick with the Ikea Adel doors that we ordered, it will be Cloud White, and if we go custom - then I need to choose that color too and am not sure if the cabinet white and trim white should be the same.
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!