Anyone have pics of Bella Blue or any other color PebbleFina?

megankheapsAugust 28, 2010

Hello,

I know that PebbleFina is a relatively new product and my PB has yet to do a pool with it so he didn't have any photos to share with me. He does do PebbleSheen and PebbleTec and has years of experience with those but since this is so new and business has been slow nobody has chosen it. I really like the Bella Blue b/c it looks the most like pure blue, but I don't trust the 1/2" triangle in the brochure. I have nightmares that I am going to put this on my pool and the water will look green. Our pool will have FULL sun all day if that makes a difference (unlike some lucky posters who have tress and existing landscape our home is in a field so we have to make something from nothing). If anyone has pics of PebbleFina that they would be willing to share with me I would be most appreciative. PebbleTec and PebbleSheen is just not in the budget.

Megan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
typea

Megan,

Our pool has not yet begun but we chose Bella Blue Pebble Fina. We looked at two pools that have it and compared to our pool at our other house, it is a luminous blue like the sky. That pool in our rental has white plaster. There is no green tint whatsoever.

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 6:18PM
azbabs

just do a search of this site or switch over to the gallery section. I remember seeing a few fina pics here.

Bookmark   August 28, 2010 at 8:11PM
thejimbar

Bella blue was the recommended substitute for Blu/Green 3M Quartz we have. Friens of our went with it, nothing close to green. All blue! Go for it!!

Bookmark   August 29, 2010 at 1:41AM
studiommi

No actual pebblefina pools to see in my area and have to make decisions based on blogsites like this and the web. I don't want a dark pool but have bluestone as coping. I have an 8' x 18' sun bench to consider as well. Grigio, bella blue or cielo blue? Have to decide asap. Thanks!

Bookmark   July 25, 2012 at 2:31PM
natural_one

Pebble Fina will mottle, so buyer beware. It can be a gorgeous look but just know before you commit. In most cases, your builder or plaster company will be making you sign a colored plaster release expelling this expectation.

Best of luck!

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 1:14PM
natural_one

*explaining, not expelling.

Bookmark   July 26, 2012 at 2:33PM
durango118

natural one, did you use this as a finish? I am just getting ready to sign a contract and our choice was the Pebble Fina. I'm curious as to where I can find more info on this before I make the commitment.
Thanks

Bookmark   July 27, 2012 at 12:34AM
More Discussions
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
salt or chlorine? pebble or plaster?
We have finally decided to build a pool, and have had...
lostinthewoodlands
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
Pool Filter question
Hi All, I'm new to this board. Thanks in advance for...
austinyankeefan
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™