Commission on selling Land
Hi, I have been asked by a "land seller" to help him sell a piece of land within my social circle. I am not a realtor nor a knowledgeable person in regards selling land; However I have connections.
Due to my limitation in regards this topic, I have many questions I would appreciate clarification, for example:
1) It is true that the seller pays the commission?
2) Can I also received an incentive or commission from the buyer (my connection)
3) Who is entitled to earn a commission on this schema?
4) The land in question is far away from the buyer location, who will pay travel expenses?
5) What would be my benefits of having a Realtor license?
Thanks so much for your input.