Please Help Troubleshoot Light Problem

zuggy333August 30, 2010

We recently had a pool build completed, and we're having trouble with our lights, and wondering if it could be because of different equipment manufacturers. Our lights are Hayward Aqualogic, and our control panel is Pentair Easy Touch. Unfortunately, our lights don't sync up. If one is pink the other us blue. If one is white the other is blue, etc. They were synced up for a minute, but when we go to change the light pattern they end up not synced again. Is this because the Easy Touch is not made to control Hayward lights? We have a final installment due to the builder, and I'm seriously considering holding off until this issue has been corrected. And, if we need a different control system, should it be the builder who takes the hit on this?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
just-a-pb

I dont know why they would put in Hayward Colorlogic lights with a Pentair system. You can not use the lighting control to change the colors. You have to turn them on and off manually to change to different colors. Not ideal when you have spent so much money.

To answer your question:
To re-synchronize your lights, turn the switch on, then back off, then wait between
11 and 14 seconds and turn the switch back on. When the lights come back on, they should enter program #1, and be synchronized.

Bookmark   August 30, 2010 at 10:28PM
More Discussions
Pool Filter question
Hi All, I'm new to this board. Thanks in advance for...
austinyankeefan
Pool heater shutting off after 90 degrees F.
Hello! I have a pentair minimax 200M for my pool spa/combo....
tcornell05
Pool builder search sugar land, tx
Hi guys! Were closing on our brand new home in sugar...
mtrade01
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
Our Pool Remodel with Mr. Carlos Pools
So after much searching and many quotes from diffirent...
evepineda02
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™