Need help! Jandy Heater won't turn on. Repair guy ?

thejimbarAugust 24, 2008

I have a 375BTU Jandy Lite 2 heater for my pool and spa. Controlled by RS-8 and Aqua Palm remote. Can't get it to kick on this weekend at all. I have been getting intermittent "FL 0" error codes on the display for the last few weeks, but have usually been able to correct it with a reset of the system. Now nothing works. Any suggestions? The "FL 0" code refers to a number of different errors, but they all sound like ones that need part replacement or repair.

Again, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
repair_guy

You have an open switch in the safety loop. It is one of 4 circuits. The most common is the fusible link assuming you have a clean filter.

Bookmark   August 24, 2008 at 5:31PM
thejimbar

Thanks for the quick reply, it came on again today, tried resetting the clock again on the RS-8 and it all of a sudden worked??? I did backwash today as well, so maybe that helped. Could it be the pressure switch too? The guy that does my Jandy warranty work is supposed to come this week, so hopefully it will be straightened out before Labor Day weekend, we don't have much swim time left here in NJ....

Bookmark   August 24, 2008 at 10:17PM
pat6331_yahoo_com

Need help too. How do you get the flame sensor out to clean it or replace it. same unit Jandy lite 2

Bookmark   June 11, 2011 at 1:29PM
More Discussions
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
Regular Pool Cover or Automatic Cover?
Although our pool project is getting pricier every...
southernmum
Our Pool Remodel with Mr. Carlos Pools
So after much searching and many quotes from diffirent...
evepineda02
New Pool in Louisiana
Wanted to share a few pictures of our new pool. It...
trhought
should pool building take this long??
I signed a contract July 19th with Mr. Carlos pools....
animallover5
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™