my new bluestar

KENWORTH1March 6, 2013

So happy happy joy joy.....here isthe scoop after a week with my new bluestar.

1, the small oven didnt work, I saw a wire off after shipping and presto! Worked great.
2, the side stainless rails are both bent, and ill have to fight to have replaced will be my guess. No big deal. I love a good fight.
3, the small oven door didnt close quite right,....ill have the repir man fix it, and hes more than willing to collect some warrenty money.
4, I go to use the big oven figuring it was ok,....looked good, closed good,.?? Got me some wings to cook....got it warm,,,,,went to open the door and you should have seen some fast moving when the door came off those junk hinge locks.....looks to me like the couldnt spare the extra 1/4" of rod to make sure they @#$%&''n stay in place. This leads to my beautiful tile floor scratched to @#$%, and my lower kick plate scratched as well....

Week one.?????...... wolf was the other option, hope I didnt make a mistake.
This company will be graded by how it looks after me at this point in time.
They step up, ill post that too.....hope they do.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ci_lantro

got pictures?

Bookmark   March 6, 2013 at 11:43PM
KENWORTH1

No, I cannot figure out how to post them...i tryed to show off my kitchen the other day but lack the skills to post pics! lol....

Im still realing at the situation......now I have a door in the garage cooling off,and myself cooling off with a cold beer to keep me from blowing my stack....but ya cannot win them all....way I see it, its all a warrenty issue they can deal with it, not my problem....lol. I cannot wait to see what comes out of this.....on a side note, all the miele /sub zero stuff I put in my new kitchen is 100% awsome.....so far, lol!......

Bookmark   March 6, 2013 at 11:52PM
Angie_DIY

I cannot say for sure, of course, but it sure sounds like the installers did not put the door onto the door hinges correctly. It is straightforward once they've done a few before, but it is not obvious to the uninitiated.

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 12:41AM
marcolo

...the applianzes forum is hear.

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 1:51AM
KENWORTH1

I have reposted this in appliances as directed.

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 7:52AM
KENWORTH1

I have reposted this in appliances as directed.

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 7:53AM
suzanne_sl

On photos:

1) set up a photo account at Photobucket or Flicker or whatever
2) follow their directions for uploading
3) click on the photo you want to see here and then click the code for it - on Photobucket there is a table next to the photo labeled "Image Links" which has 4 choices. Choose "HTML code." It copies the code to your computer. Come over to your thread here and paste. That's it.

If you want to show images from places other than your own image sharing account, that's a different process. Try this first.

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 2:19PM
suzanne_sl

P.S. If you want to just show one photo per message, you can hit the Browse button in the message box, locate that photo on your computer, and click on it. If you revise your message after Preview, you have to re-link the photo or it goes away.

Bookmark   March 7, 2013 at 8:54PM
More Discussions
48 inch WOLF DF Range, Steamer, Wall oven
Hello, I need some advice since these are a huge investment...
hkwan
Delta arctic stainless faucet with Kraus ss sink
We are planning to buy a Krauss ss 30" or 32"...
poppy3212
Closet pantry or not?
I am doing a reno of our kitchen and wanted to get...
abbabug
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
KitchenAid Mixer - Sea glass or azure blue
I'm having a tough time deciding between the Sea glass...
sillyk
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™