my pool is not compliant to NEC 2008 - need a bit of help
My pool pump spec for 230v is 8.7 amp.
My conduit run length is expected to be 105'.
I have an underwater light.
I woul like to have a convenence receptable.
1. Do I run #10 solid THWN from a juntion box by the panel for the pool pump (actually to the 220v pool timer)?
2. For my underwater light I heard I must run this from the panel (not the junction box) all the way to the light switch. I heard I can use THWN to for this and place this wire in the same conduit as the pool pump - true or not?
3. For the underwater light should I use the same size THWN as in the pool pump or can I use a smaller wire?
4. I plan on replacing my double 15 amp circuit breaker for my pool pump with GFI breakers - 20 amp - is this ok
5. I plan on replacing my breaker for my pool light with a 15 amp GFI breaker. I heard if I want to place the electric in the same conduit then both must use GFI breakers. If not true place post your recommendation.
6. For my solar power control I plan to take electric from an already run UFB cable for my landscape lights. I plan to put in a GFCI receptable.
7. The pool timer, the receptable for the pool pump, the underwater light switch, and the receptable into which the solar control wil be plugged into will all be on the same 4 by 4 pressure treated post. Any issue with this?
8. How do I bond my pool ladder in with the pump. My pool was built years ago before pool ladders were bonded.
9. Does my diving board need to be bonder too. What are rules regarding diving board bonding.