Paint color advice for two new bathrooms

nancitaMay 17, 2012

Hi all,

After pestering everyone in the Bathroom forum for a couple months, I am now ready to ask for help here.

Any paint color suggestions for the following bathroom walls? There's no tile on the walls.

Bathroom #1: white shower pan, white subway tile with two rows of Ming Green marble, white vanity, Ming Green vanity top and ice green slate floor.

Bathroom #2: white shower pan, carrara marble shower tile with gray slate accent, white vanity, black marble vanity (I forget the exact name; it's black with stuff) and gray slate floor.

No pics because most of it hasn't even arrived. The workers are building the two bathrooms.

Thank you for any help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
caminnc

Went to parade of homes a couple of weeks ago and saw a drop dead gorgeous blue in a bathroom. EVERYONE was asking what color it was. The realtor looked it up and it's called Steel City #506-4 by Porter Paints. It's a beautiful blue-gray. Give it a try, I think it would look wonderful with the marbles.

Bookmark   May 17, 2012 at 7:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sis2two

I would probably go with something with some blue in it so as to not to have too much green going on. Perhaps a blue green color. Don't know of a specific color as of this moment though.

Bookmark   May 17, 2012 at 9:00AM
More Discussions
How comfortable are platform beds?
Are they harder/firmer/less comfortable without a box...
marti8a
Improvement With A Few $'s
My plain pony wall bugged me. I finally tackled it...
mustangs81
Do you like decor on the coffee table?
This relates back to our 'magazine house' discussion....
selcier
Repurposed Wallpaper
I DON'T KNOW WHY but I save a roll of wallpaper all...
mustangs81
Replace fan/light combo with light?
I have a Broan fan/light combo in my laundry room....
misformink
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™