We're seriously considering building an in-ground pool soon. How much could I expect to save by waiting until this winter to purchase it?
Thanks in advance!
Nothing. The wetter weather could even cost you.
pktman, saw your post on my other thread about receiving much higher quotes.
We got one for 46k (Smaller Company) and one for 40k (Bigger Company). With our layout, we aren't putting in any decking, just some stepping stones around the pool. We upgraded our pump and added a saltwater chlorine generator, so I think we are closer to 43k now.
Who have you gotten quotes from?
We ended up going with Riverbend Sandler. Feel free to reply here or you can shoot me an email if you click on my page.