Refinancing a VA Loan
I have a question that I cannot find the answer to anywhere. In Oct. 08 we purchased our home with a VA loan. The rate was relatively high (6.5%) as the rates were all over the place on a daily basis and we had to lock in. Now the rates are way low and we would like to refinance, but DH thinks we have to wait until we've owned our home for 12 months. Would it be wise to wait until Oct., and is that the case? I can't find that info anywhere. The value of our home is 20% more than our mortgage. Thank you for any advice.