Martha Stewart Club Sofa

pinkpaulaApril 21, 2012

In searching for a neutral sofa, I ran across the Club sofa in the Martha Stewart line on www.Macys.com. I could only find one short customer review, which was very positive.

Do any of you have this sofa? I would appreciate any comments regarding durability, comfort, or general satisfaction with this sofa (or with Martha Stewart upholstered furniture in general).

The style and price are right, and I am tempted.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
beekeeperswife

I like that sofa. When I was looking for one earlier, they couldn't send me any samples of the fabric and my local store didn't have it. It would have been buying it totally based on the website. I wasn't comfortable with that. Maybe times have changed.

What I have noticed about Macy's furniture reviews is this...they all are good. Mysteriously. I've never seen a bad one. This leads me to believe they are edited. Just my opinion.

Bookmark   April 22, 2012 at 12:07AM
sheilaaus122

Well this caught my eye in my quest for new family room furniture. It is what I call "normal" looking and I like it. There only seem to be very few to actually see in person and I think I am going to try to get to one of the locations where they claim to have it. I can't comment on durability or any of that. I am guessing its pretty decent but my new outlook is that there is hardly any furniture any more that I can expect to really last....it is nice though...

Bookmark   April 22, 2012 at 11:59AM
anrol

I would never buy a sofa without sitting on it first. They all sit differently. I have seen some beautiful looking sofas that are terrible when you sit on them. Try and find it to try it out yourself.

Bookmark   April 22, 2012 at 12:41PM
beachlily z9a

When I visited a Macy's last year to look at furniture, I asked about American made and they admitted their furniture was all imported (most from China). I went elsewhere.

Bookmark   April 22, 2012 at 1:13PM
Carol_from_ny

IMHO anything with the Martha Stewart's name on it is overpriced and can probably be found elsewhere for less.

Bookmark   April 22, 2012 at 3:54PM
More Discussions
Window treatments for short windows
My house is an 80s split foyer with short (36")...
cevamal
Did Houzz change?
I haven't looked at this site in a while. I just looked...
ellendi
Does anyone know how to find a painting seen in a movie?
About a month ago, we were going out for dinner and...
pickyshopper
Best Color For a House Flip
Hi all, i need some color choices for a house flip....
sprtphntc
My anniversary gift
Got a new piece of furniture the other day. Well sort...
the_foxes_pad
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™