Spa Pole or what ever it might be called...

harleydsJuly 23, 2014

Hello everyone.
Been reading up on the past posts and am hoping someone can chime in with any experiences with this water feature I am looking have added to my pool build.

On the Alibaba websites, everyone seems to be calling it a Spa Pole, but it could have another name. I haven't been able to find a US company that sells this.

I used it before when I was at a hotel in Asia where they had three of them in a row spaced out every few feet. The water comes out of the end attachment and sprays at your back similar to a spa jet, but with no air bubbles. It's suppose to mimic a massage.

Looking for opinions, thoughts or a US distributor if there is one. My PB said it would only cost $200 to run the extra return line to power this and he would setup a separate valve so it can be the dedicated return line when I wanted to use it. He's never installed one before, but was willing to assist.

Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Swimming laps- Design help
My wife wants to swim laps. Short of building an olympic...
Small 3/4' mosaic waterline tile - mistake?
Hello, We're getting ready to sign our contract, and...
Pool resurface question
I am having my pool resurfaced and the supplies were...
Owner Builder Process - Full Backyard - San Diego
After years of research, we finally pulled the trigger...
David Peace
I will answer pool plaster questions
For 23 years I was in the swimming pool plaster industry...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™