Does anyone here have this Waterstone faucet?

threeapplesMarch 31, 2013

I still have not decided which faucet to get for our Kohler Whitehaven sink (the largest size). There is a window in front of the sink and I don't want anything incredibly large that will impede opening the window. I really don't want anything contemporary looking and will very likely choose a living brass finish. I was looking into the Rohl Country sink, the one with a single handle, one hole, and a separate sides spray. Then I saw this online and thought it was rather interesting as well. In case you didn't know, we're going for the Plain English Design Spitalfields look in our new "old" Georgian house.

Here is a link that might be useful: faucet

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nycbluedevil

That is only a filtration faucet, not a regular kitchen faucet. Take a look at Waterstone's website and you can see the difference.

Bookmark   March 31, 2013 at 10:12PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
nycbluedevil

To amplify, you linked the filtration faucet from the Towson suite. Waterstone's products are organized by "suites" that include regular faucets, filtration faucets that get installed next to a regular faucet for instant hot and/or cold filtered water, soap dispensers, air switches, etc. that match one another. You can see the whole suite by clicking on the link that is contained within the link in your post. I almost went with the Towson faucet but opted for a pull down instead, so I got the 5600 PLP. The Towson is great looking though and Waterstone faucets are fabulous.

Bookmark   March 31, 2013 at 10:36PM
More Discussions
Honed Vermont Danby marble countertop owners... Love it or leave it???
I am hoping to understand people's experience who have...
Pippin
Bungalow galley kitchen layout
Hello GW'ers! I'm new to the forum and have been so...
motok1w
OT - Any Walking Dead Fans..?
Very much looking forward to tonight's episode..:)
oldbat2be
Kitchen Reveal - White Cabinets/Soapstone
Hi all, I wanted to post the before/after pics of our...
runnergirl79
Horizontal flip-up cabinets, hard to use?
Has anyone ever discussed the advantages/disadvantages...
jujusmama
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™