Please help with aquapure error message

marta_pJuly 26, 2011

I am getting a message on my pda that says "check aqua pure general fault filter pump cleaner" and can't find any instructions on what that means. Can anyone help? We;ve only had the pool for a month and a half! thanks, Marta

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
goyom

It means time to make a warranty call. You can try turning the power off, and see if it resets, but either way a tech needs to look at it.

Bookmark   July 26, 2011 at 1:27PM
jerseypool

It's PROBABLY the ol' Jandy AquaPure sensor issue. If you have a control panel, look to see if there's a 171/182 readout that flashes on the little screen. (You may have to push the salenity button).

If so, then the sensor (the gray, circular part threaded into the AquaPure piping, with the thin cable coming out, is bad. there's been MANY postings all over the internet regarding this... and I, myself, had a bad one installed when our new pool was set up this May. Call your PB to arrange a Jandy service call. If those codes are present, let them know so they can bring along a good sensor.

Hope this helps!

JerseyPool

Bookmark   July 27, 2011 at 11:11PM
marta_p

thanks so much - yes, we had a service person out and they said it must be the flow sensor. They are going to work with the PB to get a new one. It's been popping up intermittently since my first post. Hopefully this will be squared away. On to the next one! thanks again for your help, Marta

Bookmark   August 1, 2011 at 10:15AM
More Discussions
Automatic Pool Covers for Inground Swimming Pool
We are looking to purchase an automatic pool cover....
christyinco
Is it safe to build a vinyl inground with pyrite in the soil?
I have been trying to find information about excavating...
jo229
Forty year facelift: OKC pool renovation
Hi everyone! I've been chronicling our pool renovation...
MiaOKC
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™