Blue Granite Pebble Sheen Pics

bryanazJune 3, 2011

Wanted to post up a few pics of our Pebble Sheen that went in today. Acid Wash in the morning and will begin to fill it tomorrow afternoon. I think we are really going to like this color.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Stayc

Looks great!! That is the color we want to do. They just finished our concrete shell yesterday. I can't wait to see your pictures! Please please post when you got water!! =)

Bookmark   June 3, 2011 at 8:38PM
Julienatul_aol_com

Have they finished yet? We chose Blue Granite too. We were going with St Thomas Blue (tahoe blue equivlent in sheen) but decided it was too dark. I really wanted Aqua Blue but it isnt standard from our builder and it may be a bit too bright. They are tiling and plumming ours today and tommorow so I hope pebble will be next week

Bookmark   June 22, 2011 at 2:31PM
bryanaz

Hi StayC and Julie,

Here the most updated pics of our pool now that it's finished. Here is the entire photobucket album. We love the Blue Granite Pebble Sheen and are really happy we went with it. The last couple of pics are shown with the pool fully chlorinated. Before chlorine the water had a slight green tint - after chlorine it really changed to a pure blue.

Here is a link that might be useful: Blue Granite Photos

Bookmark   June 22, 2011 at 5:21PM
natural_one

exciting! who was your builder or did you go owner/builder?

Bookmark   June 23, 2011 at 3:08AM
Stayc

OoOoOoOOooo very nice!!! Love it! OUR steps look the exact same way as yours! We have the sunshelf, umbrella sleeve and a bubbler. So this gives me a GREAT idea on what ours will look like! So pretty! Congrats!

Bookmark   June 27, 2011 at 10:50AM
MikeG715

Looks great! What size is your pool??

Bookmark   June 27, 2011 at 11:36PM
bryanaz

Thank you StayC! We are very happy with the way this turned out. The blue granite PS is an awesome color - we also like how it changes throughout the day depending upon the sunlight. Good luck on your pool build - I am sure it will be awesome.

@MikeG715 - thank you for the comment. Our pool is pretty much just a standard play pool size.

83 Perimeter Ft.
29ft. x 14ft. (at the narrowest point)
3/5/4 depth

Bookmark   June 28, 2011 at 12:10PM
MikeG715

The pool I am looking at will be about 24X14, we are going with the Black Marble Pebble Tec for the pool...love the dark color!

Bookmark   June 29, 2011 at 3:01PM
Julienatul_aol_com

Love your pool and your outdoor kitchen too! We chose the blue granite pebble sheen too. It is hopefully going in next week. The rain we are getting has delayed it a bit.

Bookmark   June 30, 2011 at 7:19AM
joedivec

The pool looks great! We are about to get our pool redone with Blue Granite Pebble Sheen.

What is the brand and name of tile you used? We have cream colored coping and aren't sure about a lot of the samples we have seen. Yours looks nice.

Thanks.

Bookmark   August 28, 2011 at 9:53PM
Laurie32871

Looks really beautiful. Has it been difficult to keep sun shelf clean? We are about to put pebble sheen on our pool and sun shelf but were told by the pool cleaner to tile the shelf as it will be too difficult to clean with pebble sheen.
Pool sweep will not reach shelf. Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Bookmark   August 28, 2011 at 11:57PM
poolguynj

You can brush it or get a battery powered vac like a Pool Buster Max that goes on a standard pool pole.

Scott

Bookmark   August 29, 2011 at 3:56AM
More Discussions
changing pool filter
I AM TOLD BY MY POOL SERVICE THAT MY FILTER IS TOO...
rudnick
Forty year facelift: OKC pool renovation
Hi everyone! I've been chronicling our pool renovation...
MiaOKC
Is it safe to build a vinyl inground with pyrite in the soil?
I have been trying to find information about excavating...
jo229
Plaster mottling???
It's been 13 days since we had the pool replastered....
lisadlu
Looking for advice on indoor pool filter and pump
Hi, I've spent time reading over the archives, but...
gwgjr33
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™