Pantry cabinets surrounding Fridge

queenofmycastle0221March 23, 2013

I have 10 ft of space on this wall is currently setup like above. I met with the contractor this week to choose countertops and tile for the other part of the kitchen. I plan to place two thirty inch pantries coming from the corner and then the fridge, and that leaves 24" that I have been contemplating a broom closet. The broom and vacuum currently lives in the coat closet. I have found pics for the cabinet maker to go by and have a plan for how the outside should look but the inside overwhelms me. Everytime I try to think about what will live inside the spaces, I try to absolutely everything that is in all of the other cabinets in them and then obviously the other cabinets would be empty. One of the pantries should house all of the electrical gadgets as well as my "tupperware" type food storage containers. The other cabinet should house food. I can't figure out the best solution for what the inside should look like. Should I use pull out's or fixed shelving in each one. How about a 24" broom closet? Including trim they will measure 84" high. Also for the cabinet over the fridge, I know I want it full depth but otherwise no thoughts.

Any advice appreciated! I had planned to submit payment for the cabinet maker to start building today but I just can't picture the insides.

Thanks

More Discussions
Can a quarter sawn or black kitchen be fun?
Hello.... We are looking for whatever assistance/guidance...
leonardlikespizza
Help on Cabinet Approach / Selection
Hi, I've actively scoured the forum for useful tidbits...
fshine
Any reason a DW couldn't go next to a fridge?
We need to pull the trigger on our cabinets next week,...
gretchen718
Help needed with this beam!!!
We had part of a wall taken down in the kitchen &...
mark_rachel
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Sponsored Products
Virtu KS-70064-S-ZG Vanity Set in Zebra grey with White Marble Countertop
Blue Bath
St. Paul Bathroom Brentwood 48 in. Vanity in Amber with 49 in. Cultured Marble
Home Depot
Large Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
MR Direct Sinks and Faucets
InvisiLED 24V Pro High-Output LED Tape Light System by WAC Lighting
| Lumens
Brinkley Chest
$2,999.00 | Horchow
Falcon Series 4-5/8 inch Venetian Bronze Finish Cabinet Bar Pull Handle
eModern Decor
Afina Signature Traditional Lighted Double Door 31W x 40H in. Surface Mount Medi
Hayneedle
Cabinet With 4 Vertical Wicker Baskets
Overstock.com
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™