Pool float

arbisiJune 1, 2012

I know alot of you have loved the Molly Brown floats in the past so I want to pass this on--I had one of the foam Molly Browns for a few years but threw it away at the end of last summer due to ugly stains that were appearing on it. Anyway I was searching on-line and Mollies are discountinued but I found a new version that is similar to the original bead filled float. Thought I would share the link--I ordered one and will let you all know how it is when I get it.

Here is a link that might be useful: Maggie Blue

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
muddy_water

When you get it please let me know I used to sell the Mollys and people loved them. I would love to get some more of these in my store...

Bookmark   June 3, 2012 at 8:09AM
arbisi

It just arrived today-don't know who made the original Molly but this float has www.neonoodle.com on the label and also has T2 Products on the label. It shipped in a plain brown box and was the only thing in the box-no packing slip or receipt and the float wasn't even in a plastic bag. I will try it out this weekend and let you know if it is any good.

Bookmark   June 7, 2012 at 6:54PM
fz12g4

I have been digging to replace my Molly Brown floats at the cottage, but it seems from all the posts that they are not made anymore. mine have rips and holes in the outter shell from 10 years of hard use, but still keep on floating. I am disappointed they are not available anymore. Have it in mind to try to figure out if anyone could redo the outside cover. Have you had a chance to try out the Maggie Blue? has anyone found a suitable replacement for the Molly Brown?

Bookmark   July 3, 2012 at 11:12AM
More Discussions
Spa motor capacitor
My spa is wired for 220v. The pump motor is rated for...
pugmark
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
hot tub evaporation rate in cold
Ok, newbie here to pool and hot tub ownership. We have...
ladybugfruit
Looking for advice on indoor pool filter and pump
Hi, I've spent time reading over the archives, but...
gwgjr33
pool filter leak; newbies buying the house
We have a contract on a house with a pool. The pool...
defgarden
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™