New Year mystery quilt top completed - finally!
I've done very little sewing lately as I empty and remodel a house after death of MIL. But, I did finally get this off my table. The remodel added additional furniture to an already cramped house and I had to absorb two dressers into my sewing room so I do have more storage even if it's tight in here.
This was the mystery Theresa and I started over New Years. It finished about 60" x 72" with borders. Colors are brighter than this shows, all Civil War type fabrics. But, you'll get the idea. It won't be quilted for awhile and will reside in a drawer till needed.
Now to get back to my Mom's blue quilt.