Pebble Tec Blue Lagoon

txrufflesJune 24, 2010

Does anyone know of a pool with Blue Lagoon Pebble Tec that I could view in NW Houston area?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jluedemann

I'm in NW Houston, but I've got prism blue pebblesheen. You're welcome to see, if you thought it would help.

Also, someone here had a blue granite pebblesheen close by that they offered to show me when I was looking.

Bookmark   June 24, 2010 at 5:03PM
amy_texas

If your builder uses Modern Method Gunite as their pebbletec applicator, call them directly and they should be able to set you up with some pools to view.

Bookmark   June 24, 2010 at 10:07PM
stonesmama

I live too far North for you to come see, but I could post some pictures of mine if you like. I have Blue Lagoon Pebble Tec with the Shimmering Sea added. We are on our 4th season and I have loved it. Let me know and I'll post some.

Bookmark   July 10, 2010 at 11:18PM
mixman1

I am also considering a darker pebble-tec.
"Stonesmama" could you please post your pics?

Bookmark   July 11, 2010 at 9:55AM
stonesmama

Here are the pics. Sorry it took so long. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Bookmark   July 18, 2010 at 12:13PM
shoppamomma

Stonesmama: THANK YOU SO MUCH! Im a newbie trying to make the big decision. I have done white PT, but smaller pool, and wanted the sky blue sparkly miami water almost that white plaster gives. We are doing a 48 x 26, and I think a white PT would be blinding. I am struggling b/t Blue Lagoon and Carrib. Blue. Ruled out tropical breeze and tahoe, too dark. Hoping to find a Bl. Lagoon w/sea shells here in atlanta to make the final decision. Lot's of darker pools around here. Your pics are great. Gorgeous pool!

Bookmark   July 20, 2010 at 8:50PM
inthedrink

Hi Shoppamomma,
We are in Atlanta and have aqua blue pebblesheen. Debated between Carribean blue and Prism blue because my husband liked the lighter colors. But loved the sheen because it was easier on the tootsies. Here's a pic of our pool and you're welcome to check it out in person if you're interested.

Bookmark   July 21, 2010 at 9:58AM
More Discussions
Pool Filter Question
Should my pool filter run 24/7 or less than that? I...
JeremyLin
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
Forty year facelift: OKC pool renovation
Hi everyone! I've been chronicling our pool renovation...
MiaOKC
Regular Pool Cover or Automatic Cover?
Although our pool project is getting pricier every...
southernmum
Almost there, infinity edge
Waiting on plaster and landscaping. Almost there......
poolmd
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™