We have 3 companies giving us estimates. The 1st one has come back with a cost (I haven't negotiated yet) of $100k for the following:
1. Fiberglass 40x16 pool with tile border at water line
2. 1000 sf of paver decking (dry)
3. Paver coping (mortared)
4. 200 feet of fencing
5. Salt Water System, associated pumps and filter
6. Paver fire pit and seating
7. 12' paver (unilock or other) built up water feature (basically a wall with a spill over)
8. All electric, excavating, etc
10. 2 LEDs
I live in the Northeast. Each item has a "reasonable" price but together it seems expensive. I was hoping to be at 90k all in. Do you think that is possible?
I keep seeing posts of people getting $30k pools and I can't understand it. Where I live the pool alone (no mechanicals, no transportation, no excavation, etc) is mid-20's. Is it just my location?