Pebble Color Help

starplexJune 9, 2011

So our PB uses Wet Edge pebble. I think I want to go with their Smokey Grey color. However, they have not installed a grey pebble pool that they can offer me to look at. I called the plaster company and their computer system recently crashed & they lost all their (easily retrievable) files, thus they could not offer me anything. Thus, I am now desperate. I think the Pebble Tec French Grey is very close in comparision, thus I would be willing to look at a pool with this plaster as a comparision, or other grey pools. Does anyone in the Beaumont, TX area or even Houston, TX have a Grey Pebble pool that I may be able to look at? If not in the area; pictures may be helpful. We don't want green looking water, we don't want really dark colored water, & we don't won't a blue colored plaster that may look like a vinyl pool. Thus, the reason for the choice of Grey, which I think will give a medium bodied blue. However, if it is this unpopular maybe it is ugly?? Thanks for any help that may be provided!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
starplex

So I called Wet Edge & they sent me several additional photos of the different colored pools. After reviewing the new photos my spouse likes the Northshore Carribean color (water color). Man I really need to find some pools to look at in person. The NS Carribean has a hint of green in the plaster. Am I correct in thinking the hint of green in the plaster will actually make the water look abit bluer & not green...

Bookmark   June 10, 2011 at 8:17AM
More Discussions
AquaShield pool enclosure
I have AquaShield pool enclosure for less than two...
aquashield2
Remounting aluminum track for a cover in a salt water pool
I've got a CoverPools automatic cover for my saltwater...
nick_shirley
My pebble sheen finish is so uneven...
Our pebble sheen finish was completed on January 1st...
Susan Scearce
Diamond Brite and River Rok pictures requested
I've been following this board forever, and after years...
styler32
Pool resurface question
I am having my pool resurfaced and the supplies were...
lbrandt5
Sponsored Products
Sterling Deluxe 5960-44S 44W x 65.5H in. Pebbled Glass Shower Door - 5960-44S
$585.99 | Hayneedle
Double Watch Winder with Storage
$775.00 | FRONTGATE
Single Watch Winder with Storage
$399.00 | FRONTGATE
Swan Shower Bases 36 in. x 36 in. Veritek Single Threshold Shower Floor in Bone
Home Depot
Tempo Texan 30 in. Tilt Swivel Bar Stool with Arms - 1301-200230-TL-ESPRESSO-BAC
$394.00 | Hayneedle
Personalized Passport Case
$70.00 | Horchow
Ripple Lounge Chair in White
$1,099.00 | LexMod
Adagio Cascade Springs Wall Fountain Green Solid Slate
SerenityHealth
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™