River Rok Finish

Cin16June 17, 2012

We are currently building a pool in Key Largo Florida and trying to decide on the color of our River Rok Finish. Our pool is located approximately 10 feet from our cut in boat slip located on a large waterway. Our tile is glass mosaics with a blend of light blue, medium blue and dark blue 1" tile and has a crackle look, it shimmers in the sun. We have a spa which sits up out of the water and the outside of the spa is completely tiled. We also have a 6-8 foot baja shelf next to the spa. I want a dark blue finish and am looking at Emerald Black but my husband is concerned it is too black and will not look good where the finish meets the tile. He likes Lucayan Blue but I think it is too light. Baha Sand or Blue Opal look to be in between the other 2 colors. Has anyone finished their pool in any of the 4 colors I have mentioned? Do you have pictures? I would really like to see these colors in a finished pool. Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cnr1089

We have Baha Sand:

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/pools/msg082238171106.html

The color varies depending on the day and color of the trees. Sometimes it is a deep blue, others it is green. I will try and post more recent picture soon.

Bookmark   June 20, 2012 at 4:54PM
More Discussions
Cleaning pool filter
Does your pool filter look like this after it's been...
bossyvossy
Pool heater shutting off after 90 degrees F.
Hello! I have a pentair minimax 200M for my pool spa/combo....
tcornell05
New Pool Build Conroe TX
We're very excited to get started on our new pool with...
kands
Concerns about quartzscape plaster on new build
Yea, our newly constructed pool was plastered with...
spicegal
Pool Filter Question
Should my pool filter run 24/7 or less than that? I...
JeremyLin
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™