LOTTO - February 2012

K8OrlandoJanuary 13, 2012

Thank you for joining in the lotto!

We have had great participation in the first lotto of 2012 and I hope we can continue it this month. I think you'll like this block; it's a good opportunity to use some things out of your stash but you can easily do three blocks with just a couple fat quarters and a beige too, so the cost won't be high even if you don't have much fabric built up yet. It's fast and easy with just a couple half square triangles. When you put a few of these blocks together they form a wonderful, bold secondary pattern; I'm sure it will make a really attractive quilt.

All we need are at least 12 blocks each month to make enough for a wallhanging, baby quilt, lap quilt, donation quilt or even a doggy bed! 12 blocks can even be the center of a much larger quilt; just add borders until you get the size you need. I will guarantee to make 3 blocks each month but you all will have to do the rest.

This lotto is open to all and new quilters are encouraged to participate. You will learn much and have fun doing it. Participate in as many or as few lottos as you want, but even if you don't like the current month's block think about doing at least one. The winner will appreciate your efforts!

Here's the drill:

> each month there will be a designated block or theme

> you can send 1, 2 or 3 blocks

> all blocks must measure 12.5inches x 12.5inches

> with your blocks include name, mailing address, forum name and $1 to cover postage for the winning blocks(Any money left over at the end of the year will go towards prizes!)

> all blocks received by the last day of the month will be included in the lotto drawing

> you will have 1, 2 or 3 chances to win, depending on how many blocks you've sent in

> we have a clever way of choosing the winner, with a couple different quilters involved, to keep it fair

February 2012

For February, the block will be Contrary Wife. Use the link below or go to Quilterscache.com for instructions. We don't have a particular color theme this month, but try to use a deep color in a small print along with a more pronounced print in a complimentary color; the background should be beige (tonal, tone on tone, small print, marble, muslin, etc). No juvenile or novelty prints. Please use all cotton fabric, with nicely pressed 1/4 inch seams.

I've attached pictures of the three blocks I made for this one.

Don't hesitate to ask questions or make suggestions. This is YOUR lotto!

Kate

This shows the three blocks and one way to set them together to get an interesting secondary pattern. You could also do diagonal stripes or zig zags. (Sorry the photos are a little fuzzy! Looks like I needed better light!)

Here is a link that might be useful: Contrary Wife

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
calliope

Is this a twelve inch block?

Bookmark   January 13, 2012 at 12:46PM
K8Orlando

Yes, it is. 12" in the quilt, but will measure 12.5" with raw edges.

Bookmark   January 13, 2012 at 1:34PM
bloomorelse

Yoohoooo, I'm in for February. I love the fabric in the purple and green blocks. Now these dark colors will make a beautiful project. How do I get your address when ready to mail? Can you tell I'm pumped? LOL

Joan

Bookmark   January 13, 2012 at 2:02PM
K8Orlando

I'm glad you like it! I love these colors.
You don't have your email available on your GardenWeb page, but if you send me an email I'll send the address back to you. You can get my email address by clicking on My Page after my GW name.

Bookmark   January 13, 2012 at 2:29PM
bloomorelse

Thanks. I've edited my profile so that my email address shows... I think.

Bookmark   January 13, 2012 at 5:20PM
luvtosharedivs

New poster here, Kate.

This sounds like fun.
Count me in for at least one block, maybe more.
After just over a year of quilting, I have finally built up a stash that I can dig into.
I've never made a Contrary Wife block, so this will be a learning experience.

Question: Do you all press your seams to the side, or is pressing them open O.K. too? I have found that pressing the seams open makes for less bulk, and easier to quilt over. But if the general rule is to press to the side, I certainly will.

Julie

Bookmark   January 13, 2012 at 6:53PM
K8Orlando

Oops... I answered you through email instead of here! Short answer: pressing open is OK. I am a side presser but that's just a personal preference because I like the way seams nest together so I don't have to pin them.

Kate

Bookmark   January 13, 2012 at 10:27PM
loisflan

Kate, I'm in for at least one. Lois

Bookmark   January 13, 2012 at 10:32PM
K8Orlando

For those interested in future blocks, I just posted the list. Click on the link below to get to that post.

And here's a better picture of the February blocks:

Here is a link that might be useful: 2012 lotto block pattern links

Bookmark   January 14, 2012 at 10:37AM
hazelnutbunny

I'm in for 3. :)

Bookmark   January 14, 2012 at 8:57PM
bozogardener

I'll put in two or three! It's a pretty block.

Tamie

Bookmark   January 15, 2012 at 4:42PM
micyrey

Hello
I would like to be in for three this minth.
I love this block.
Michelle

Bookmark   January 16, 2012 at 7:40AM
K8Orlando

It's just the middle of January but we have a great group started for February already!

k8orlando - 3
bloomorelse - 1+
luvtosharedivs - 1+
loisf - 1+
hazelnutbunny - 3
bozogardener - 2or3
micyrey - 3

Doin' the February Happy Dance!

Bookmark   January 16, 2012 at 7:57AM
bev2009

Count me in for at least one. (I don't want the pressure of more until I decide on the fabric and get sewing. LOL)

Bookmark   January 16, 2012 at 11:40PM
beth7happy

13 pieces. I'll try this one, too! This really IS a good way to learn. ...and to use up small amounts of fabric.

Bookmark   January 17, 2012 at 7:29PM
calliope

You can put me in for one I just finished. What a FUN block, and I love the way the patterns come together. If I can, I'll do more. I took a tremendous fall on the ice five days ago walking down the lane to pick up the mail at the road. I went so my husband wouldn't fall. LOL. My arm was in a sling up until yesterday and I am having problems putting enough pressure on it to hold down the ruler when using a rotary cutter. It didn't help I am on my second new machine in less than two months. I've only had this one a few days and the feet and markings are all different than my old machine and I'm still on the learning curve.

Bookmark   January 18, 2012 at 8:45PM
calliope

Put me down for three Kate. As has happened before with quilt lotto blocks, I fell in love with this one, and a quilt is going to happen. I would have never envisioned it as you interpreted it with the fabrics, but now I can't see it any other way. If I work ahead to other months, is is alright if I post them together in one envelope?

Bookmark   January 20, 2012 at 10:18AM
K8Orlando

Calliope - Great blocks!! I'm really glad you like Contrary Wife; it's become another favorite for me and I'm planning to use it for a QOV in scrappy blues and dark reds. It was through the lottos that I fell in love with the Buckeye Beauty block and ended up using it for a big quilt. The lotto also introduced me to 1930's reproduction fabrics, which I now love. There are so many great blocks out there!

It's perfectly OK to send blocks early and to combine a couple months in one mailing. Please include $1 for each month so I have enough to mail out winning blocks.

Here's the updated list for February:
k8orlando - 3 (received)
littlehelen - 3 (received)
bloomorelse - 1+
luvtosharedivs - 1+
loisf - 1+
hazelnutbunny - 3
bozogardener � 2 or 3
micyrey - 3
bev2009 - 1+
beth7happy - 1+
calliope - 3

Bookmark   January 20, 2012 at 10:35AM
magothyrivergirl

Calliope - hope your arm is better - make sure you keep moving / lifting it away from your body at the shoulder so you don't get a frozen shoulder.

I love seeing the pictures of the different variations of the blocks that are being made for the Lottos. It helps me pick colors that I hope will play nice & make someone a great looking quilt. calliope's pic just made me pull out different fabric to make my blocks~LOL

Put me down for 3. This is a great block-easy and I agree the way Kate determined the placement of the larger print and shades is very appealing.

Bookmark   January 20, 2012 at 11:38AM
mary_c_gw

Whoopie!

I just found the perfect beige for the background! In my stash! Honestly, you can't know how unusual this is for me - I use whites or blacks for backgrounds 99% of the time.

Sign me up for 1, but I'll try to work in 3.

Bookmark   January 20, 2012 at 1:38PM
bloomorelse

I've got 3 for Feb and 3 for Apr done and should be in the mail in the next couple of days. Figured I might as well save a little on shipping.

Bookmark   January 21, 2012 at 12:18PM
nannykins

Get them in the mail soon. Canada Post is verrrry slow!
The blocks I sent 2 weeks ago have not been received yet.
Theresa

Bookmark   January 21, 2012 at 3:52PM
K8Orlando

Beautiful!

I'm checking the mailbox for packages everyday!

Bookmark   January 21, 2012 at 4:14PM
magothyrivergirl

Bloomorelse, I love Batiks - your fabric and blocks are gorgeous!
The Bento block is an exciting block - you are so ahead!

And my 3 for February:

Bookmark   January 21, 2012 at 5:13PM
calliope

Oh boy.......lovin' ALL those blocks! I gotta have a quilt like this. If I don't win this lotto, I guess it means I have to start from scratch. LOL.

Bookmark   January 21, 2012 at 8:19PM
hazelnutbunny

I will have mine in tomorrow's mail.

Kate~ Will you please email me with your address? My email is hazelnutbunny@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Melissa

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 3:54PM
bozogardener

I am sending three out tomorrow! Fun blocks!

Bookmark   January 22, 2012 at 3:57PM
bloomorelse

Thanks for the heads up on mailing time. Just got mine off in the mail today. Will be interesting to see how long it takes to get there. Maybe they were slow earlier due to the Christmas rush.

Bookmark   January 23, 2012 at 3:36PM
cziga

Sign me up. I've finished 3 blocks and am going to drop them in the mail tomorrow :)

I love the pattern and colour scheme that was chosen ... it looks like they are all going to make a really gorgeous quilt for someone!!

Bookmark   January 23, 2012 at 5:30PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Kate, I've sent you an email. I have 2 completed but do not want to be in the drawing. Need your addy please.

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   January 23, 2012 at 7:32PM
K8Orlando

I think I've sent the address to all who have requested it. If I missed you, let me know!!!

Kate

Bookmark   January 23, 2012 at 8:20PM
nannykins

Mailed today, 3 for February and 3 for March
Theresa

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 3:49PM
K8Orlando

k8orlando - 3 (received)
bloomorelse - 3
luvtosharedivs - 1+
loisf - 1+
hazelnutbunny - 3
bozogardener - 3
micyrey - 3
bev2009 - 1+
beth7happy - 1+
calliope - 3
nannykins - 3
magothyrivergirl - 3
mary_c - 1+
cziga - 3
geezerfolks - 2

Bookmark   January 24, 2012 at 5:49PM
bozogardener

It looks like we have enough blocks for two drawings, maybe? There are a lot more than 24!

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 3:23PM
luvtosharedivs

Kate, you can change mine to Three:)
They are finished, but I won't mail them until Feb.

Julie

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 4:49PM
magothyrivergirl

I want to have only one drawing ~ winner takes all. The more blocks in the pot makes it more exciting and the winner will have more options - including choosing to split the blocks in another drawing like calliope so generously did with her Christmas/holiday blocks when she won so many.

I think I won 32 blocks the 1st time I won. I think it should remain at 1 drawing - it is fun to see so many players and blocks in the Lotto!

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 5:09PM
calliope

I agree. The participation is always better when the pot starts growing. I don't know what size quilts everyone else makes but I'd need at least fifty six of them to make a full size quilt for one of my beds and still have to fudge a little with borders. Submitting three just to win eight more isn't much of an incentive to participate unless you were just being a good sport. Kate has it up and cranking. Let's not mess with it!!!!!

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 5:56PM
bozogardener

Oh, OK! I have never done these, and I didn't know the parameters. I am used to birthday block groups, where you get 12. Just my personal mindset. I don't want to change anything!

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 6:37PM
calliope

LOL Bozogardener. Welcome aboard if it's your maiden voyage in the Block Lotto. Perhaps you'll have beginner's luck and hit the jackpot.

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 7:08PM
magothyrivergirl

yes - Bozogardener - you will have much luck - I won on the 1st Lotto I played - I actually thought it was a joke on the newbie ~lol~
I think all the new players are automatically sprinkled with lucky magic dust.

Bookmark   January 25, 2012 at 8:31PM
cziga

That's funny about beginners luck, lol ... the only block lotto I ever won was one of the first I entered as well!! It was a couple years ago, and was a February/Valentines day one as well. I'm actually just working on finishing up the quilting on a tablerunner of red hearts using 4 of those blocks for this year's Valentines Day table :) I used the rest of the blocks (which were pink) to make a lap quilt which was donated to the Cancer wing of our hospital. It was so exciting to win the lotto, especially one of the first times I entered ... beginner's luck can be powerful, lol :)

I hope this kind of participation lasts throughout the year. Perhaps with so many people taking a break from the birthday blocks this year, the Lotto will be "busy" all year round!!

Bookmark   January 26, 2012 at 2:11PM
calliope

Heads up Kate. I just mailed my February and March blocks today. So they should be there at month's start.

Bookmark   January 26, 2012 at 4:58PM
calliope

BTTT. Have the blocks arrived Kate?

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 1:03PM
hazelnutbunny

Ok, I thought I had mailed the blocks off last week, but found the envelope behind the microwave this morning! What it was doing there is a mystery. LoL! But it IS MAILED now, I promise! Walked it out to the mailbox myself. Sheesh, I'm glad the nesting thing kicked in this morning & I got the urge to scrub everything in the kitchen. :P

I have participated in lots of lottos, but haven't won any! :( But that's OK. I enjoy making the blocks & it's fun to see who will win. Although....there have been some really nice ones that I was hankering for! LoL!

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 4:54PM
K8Orlando

Yes, Calliope, I have your blocks. A few others are here too. I'll get the list updated this weekend and posted!

Kate

Bookmark   February 2, 2012 at 10:15PM
mary_c_gw

Curses, Kate!! Curses, I say!

Yes, I loved this block, and now have another quilt on my list. In fact, I loved my blocks so much I'm having a difficult time putting them in the envelope to mail, LOL.

I going to try to get next month's blocks done this weekend. But whether I do or not, February's blocks will be on the way by Monday.

Bookmark   February 3, 2012 at 5:02PM
magothyrivergirl

Ohhhhh Pretty Mary. Isn't this a great block? I love the simplicity of the squares - lets the fabrics shine.

Bookmark   February 3, 2012 at 5:26PM
luvtosharedivs

Kate,

Just a heads up...

I mailed three blocks today, so you can be watching for them:)

Julie

Bookmark   February 6, 2012 at 8:02PM
micyrey

hello
I got my pieces cut for Feb, March and April.
Will work on sewing tomarrow.
all this warm weather has me wanting to play in the dirt when I need to be sewing.
michelle

Bookmark   February 6, 2012 at 8:45PM
lola99

Kate, you can put me down for one. I really would like to make 3 to increase my chances of winning as this is going to make a STUNNING quilt and I would love to win! But, I have so many other projects that I am behind on that I told myself I am only going to make one. :)

Lola

Bookmark   February 7, 2012 at 10:29AM
bozogardener

Kate, Did you get my blocks? I just want to make sure they arrived.

Thanks, Tamie

Bookmark   February 8, 2012 at 1:02PM
K8Orlando

Sorry I'm late with the update! A recurring vertigo problem kept me from spending more than a couple minutes at a time at the computer for the past week.

All I can say about the wonderful participation is WOW and THANKS FOR MAKING THIS SO MUCH FUN! (Have I mentioned recently that I love you quilters?!)

Thanks too for posting pictures of your blocks!

Here's what I have:

k8orlando - 3 (received)
bloomorelse - 3 (received)
luvtosharedivs - 3 (received)
mary_c - 3 (received)
nannykins - 3 (received)
cziga - 3 (received)
hazelnutbunny - 3 (received)
bozogardener - 3 (received)
calliope - 3 (received)
loisf - 1
micyrey - 3
bev2009 - 1
beth7happy - 1
magothyrivergirl - 3
lola99 - 1
geezerfolks - 2

Bookmark   February 11, 2012 at 12:20PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Kate, The confirmation shows you received the blocks yesterday. I sent out 4 packages and they all show on the tracking site as received yet have only heard from one person that it was received. I could have driven them over faster than the mail is taking! Another said she has not received it...... @:(

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   February 11, 2012 at 1:01PM
bev2009

Finished the third block tonight. I hope to mail them out tomorrow. Everyone's pictures are beautiful. Hope the newbie luck is with me. LOL

Bookmark   February 12, 2012 at 7:29PM
K8Orlando

k8orlando - 3 (received)
mary_c - 3 (received)
nannykins - 3 (received)
cziga - 3 (received)
calliope - 3 (received)
geezerfolks - 2 (received)
loisf - 1
micyrey - 3
bev2009 - 1
beth7happy - 1
magothyrivergirl - 3
lola99 - 1

Bookmark   February 13, 2012 at 4:17PM
vasu_texas

Kate,
Please put me down for 2 blocks. I almost have them done. Will mail this weekend. I couldn't resist joining after seeing all the pictures.
Vasu

Bookmark   February 15, 2012 at 11:45AM
K8Orlando

k8orlando - 3 (received)
mary_c - 3 (received)
nannykins - 3 (received)
cziga - 3 (received)
calliope - 3 (received)
loisf - 1
micyrey - 3
bev2009 - 1
beth7happy - 1
magothyrivergirl - 3
lola99 - 1
vasu - 2

Bookmark   February 15, 2012 at 12:05PM
loisflan

Kate, I just finished my February blocks. Two of them will go into the mail this weekend.

Bookmark   February 18, 2012 at 12:07AM
vasu_texas

Kate,
Here are mine. They will go out on Monday.

Vasu

Bookmark   February 18, 2012 at 9:05AM
bev2009

Beautiful blocks ladies. Color selection is everything, and something I am still learning. It was a lot easier to sew clothes when I usually only had to pick out one fabric! LOL

Bookmark   February 18, 2012 at 6:55PM
K8Orlando

I received two more packages yesterday, with more beautiful blocks. These were from Beth and from Bev; both batches are absolutely gorgeous. Thank you, Quilters!

This is going to make a big, gloriously colorful quilt!

k8orlando - 3 (received)
mary_c - 3 (received)
nannykins - 3 (received)
cziga - 3 (received)
calliope - 3 (received)
bev2009 - 3 (received)
beth7happy - 3 (received)
loisf - 2 (on the way)
vasu - 2 (on the way)
micyrey - 3
magothyrivergirl - 3
lola99 - 1

Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 2:16PM
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL

Could make it reversible! @:)

SharonG/FL

Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 6:16PM
lola99

Hey, my block looks very similar to Vasu's!

Bookmark   February 19, 2012 at 10:21PM
micyrey

hello
mine are ready to go but I cant find your address, could you send it again
thanks
michelle

Bookmark   February 20, 2012 at 11:02AM
bloomorelse

Wow, I'm really going to love winning this lotto. LOL Whoever the winner is will get to make a beautiful quilt... lots of beautiful blocks there. If the winner doesn't need all the blocks, is it customary or acceptable to return the extra's for a 2nd draw? Or maybe instead of returning, the winner to pick a 2nd number for a 2nd prize.

Bookmark   February 20, 2012 at 5:38PM
K8Orlando

We don't have a standard method if the winner doesn't want them all. I don't want to sort or split the batch so I'll send them all to the winner. They can decide what will happen next! (Personally, I would keep them all and make a big quilt!)

Michelle - I emailed my address to you.

Bookmark   February 20, 2012 at 6:40PM
loisflan

Kate, did you get my blocks? Because of the Presidents' Day holiday, they went out last Tuesday 2/21. Lois

Bookmark   February 27, 2012 at 11:04PM
K8Orlando

They're here, Lois!

I received a couple packages in the mail today. I'll get them all tallied tomorrow. I meant to do it tonight but was distracted by a quilt my longarmer just finished for me. I started on the binding and completely forgot how close to the end of the months we are!!!

Bookmark   February 28, 2012 at 12:38AM
K8Orlando

k8orlando - 3 (received)
mary_c - 3 (received)
nannykins - 3 (received)
cziga - 3 (received)
calliope - 3 (received)
bev2009 - 3 (received)
beth7happy - 3 (received)
loisf - 2 (received)
vasu - 2 (received)
micyrey - 3 (received)
magothyrivergirl - 3 (received)
lola99 - 1 (received)
sunnycentralfl - 2 (received)

Tomorrow night we'll have our drawing! Although I have received all pledged blocks, I want to wait until after the mail tomorrow in case someone else has sent something.

So, have you ever thought about this? If you are a salaried worker, tomorrow on Leap Day your company is getting a full day of your work FOR FREE. They don't pay more during Leap Year, right? So it's a free day for them. I think I'll take a long lunch tomorrow!

Kate

Bookmark   February 28, 2012 at 11:17PM
calliope

LOL Kate, yes..........I thought about that, but I always felt I was getting a two or three day 'freebie' each time february rolled around. A whole month's salary for just twenty eight days!

You know, I once was offered the choice between salaried and salaried exempt, meaning I was given overtime like the hourly workers. I found out the hard way that full salaried meant the company got LOTS of unpaid work hours from me. I don't think I ever went home on a weekend without the briefcase full. ;-) Those were the days before mobile phones, and beepers were like the device from the bowels of hades.

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 9:20AM
K8Orlando

I just checked with my neighbor who says the mailman has been there and I have no new packages. So I'm ready for the drawing and I have the full list of names. There are a total of 51 blocks and 46 entries for the drawing. Two people have opted out of the drawing. All of the blocks I've looked at this month are beautifully constructed and the right size. (Yeah, we've got some skills!)

I need two people to help with the drawing. One needs to take the list of names, mix them up, and randomly assign a number to each one. Once that's done you'll email it back to me. When I have it I'll post again that we are ready and the second person gets to pick a number.

So is anyone on line who's willing to help?

Kate

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 1:07PM
K8Orlando

By the way, here's a really easy way to randomly generate a list of numbers, without the need to mix up the names: http://www.random.org/sequences/

Go to that page, enter 1 as the smallest value and 46 as the greatest value, then click on 'get sequence'. Copy that list of numbers and paste them into the spreadsheet in the column alongside the names. Done!

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 1:42PM
hazelnutbunny

I'll help out...just let me know what to do!
My email is: hazelnutbunny@hotmail.com

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 1:48PM
K8Orlando

OK - you have mail!

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 2:00PM
hazelnutbunny

Got it, Miss Kate! And sent it back to you.

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 2:08PM
loisflan

I'm here, Kate.

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 2:17PM
K8Orlando

OK - I've got it! Ms. Lois, if you would, please pick a number from 1 to 46 and post it.

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 2:29PM
loisflan

Number 23!

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 2:32PM
K8Orlando

Number 23 is Bozogardener!!!

Congratulations!!!

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 2:34PM
loisflan

Congratulations, Tamie. Fifty-one blocks! What a quilt that will make!

Thanks again, Kate, for a job well done. Lois

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 2:41PM
bozogardener

Oh my goodness! I guess the first timer's luck really does happen! Wow! All of those gorgeous blocks!

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 3:26PM
magothyrivergirl

Bozogardener~You were hit big time with the lucky fairy dust!
Woohoo - and so many blocks!!! Please keep them all and make a beautiful large quilt or two!

Congrats! Isn't it exciting to win??!!

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 3:42PM
bozogardener

I am really excited! I can't believe it! Whoo Hoo!

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 3:53PM
bloomorelse

Congratulations to the winner. Be sure to show us the end result(s).

Joan

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 4:13PM
sunnycentralFL

Congratulations, Tami! You certainly have a lot of beautiful blocks!

THX Kate!

Gwen

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 6:39PM
calliope

Whoooooeeeeee! That's the biggest haul I can remember on the block lotto and it was just a beautiful pattern. Congratulations to Tami.

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 7:02PM
luvtosharedivs

Congrats, Tamie!
I can feel your excitement.
Please keep us posted on your progress, stitching them all together into a gorgeous quilt!

Julie

Bookmark   February 29, 2012 at 8:50PM
littlehelen_gw

Congratulations to the lucky winner...you have a beautiful set of blocks...so how many quilts will you make?
V.

Bookmark   March 3, 2012 at 8:12AM
K8Orlando

I'll have these ready to mail out on Monday!

Bookmark   March 3, 2012 at 5:18PM
bozogardener

Thank you, Kate! What a great job you are doing to revitalize this forum. It had gotten a little slow.

I plan to make a quilt (queen size) for my brother and his wife. He doesn't have any from me yet. And yes, I will share pictures of the finished product!

Thank all of you for the congrats!

Tamie

Bookmark   March 3, 2012 at 6:29PM
More Discussions
My 2015 Granny Square Quilt Blocks
Here are some of the different blocks I have been hand-piecing...
quiltingfox
Q.O.T.D.: What does your sewing room look like?
Question of the Day: What does your sewing room look...
quiltingfox
how large is your design wall?
I was just wondering how large everyones design wall...
redpenny
National Quilting Day March 21, 2015
The third Saturday of March is National Quilting Day...
geezerfolks_SharonG_FL
Retreat finishes: 2013-2014
Three down...don't ask how many more to go :-)! All...
littlehelen_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™