stevenson pools

poollover23May 15, 2011

We have Stevenson doing our pool. Not sure what color to do with the gunite. They are supposed to shoot it tomorrow. Any recommendations? I know that they mentioned it costing a little more, but didn't tell me specifically how much more. Also, if anyone has ever used them before will I look through a book to pick out the tile and coping?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
poolguynj

See actual tile and plaster. Books and web sites have too many variables like air brushing, ink density, video cards and monitors....

Scott

Bookmark   May 16, 2011 at 8:57PM
poollover23

Thanks scott for getting back with me. I have been kind of left in the dark with a lot of things. They are here shooting the gunite now, its drizzling so I hope its okay. They gave me a website to look at sometile. National pool tile was the name. Like you said, its hard to tell what it will really look like. I hope they bring some tiles with them so I can make the next decision.

Bookmark   May 17, 2011 at 8:09AM
poolguynj

To get a rough idea, the web and brochures are useful for narrowing things down. NPT has tile boards available that allow the PBs to bring in the narrowed selections. Otherwise he'll be driving a big pick up with a trailer full of tile boards. There is also Master Tile's selections.

Scott

Bookmark   May 18, 2011 at 6:01AM
More Discussions
should pool building take this long??
I signed a contract July 19th with Mr. Carlos pools....
animallover5
Our Pool Remodel with Mr. Carlos Pools
So after much searching and many quotes from diffirent...
evepineda02
Almost there, infinity edge
Waiting on plaster and landscaping. Almost there......
poolmd
Plaster mottling???
It's been 13 days since we had the pool replastered....
lisadlu
salt or chlorine? pebble or plaster?
We have finally decided to build a pool, and have had...
lostinthewoodlands
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™