Pool Charlotte/waxhaw NC

vincentTMay 20, 2012

I want to share my pool experience with future pool buyers. Let me start by saying I am retired enforcement from New York. In late January 2012 I started shopping pools. We had several companies come over give us idea's and of course the price! The process went some what smooth. We had Blue Haven, Anthony & S, pool king, and superior. What surprised me was (2) of them knocked the other companies pretty bad. It was a turn off. They should have pushed on there merits. We ended up going with Superior Pools. We liked the salesman and we asked to meet the owner. He came back over for the third time with the owner. After I explained to him (Peter) my concerns over what the other companies were saying he answered everything. Over the next (2) weeks I talked to prior customers and liked everything I heard. One company even kept calling after we told him we signed the contract. Sorry "Brian" the bad mouthing was a turnoff ! After getting homeowner's assocition approval. We moved forward with the project. Superior started beginning of march. In (5) weeks my pool was complete. Being the way I am I called a lot. I always have questions. They always took my calls and when I asked for Peter he took it or always returned my calls promptly. We are very happy with our beautiful pool. I would recommend Superior Pools anytime. Here's to Peter and his entire staff. Thanks for a great job !!!!!!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
goyom

Glad your pool worked out, but damn, this post is like a train wreck.

Bookmark   May 20, 2012 at 9:14PM
jasonlmarsh

What... No pictures.... Lame :^\

Bookmark   May 21, 2012 at 12:12PM
NewLKNPool

We too went with Superior Pools and we are on week 5 and tile and coping are next... So far, what a great job! We got the same quotes and had the same experience. Peter at Superior came highly recommended by a neighbor who said "this guy builds a good pool". As I read these post, I am honestly surprised by the number of bad experiences...like most I have been a "nervous nellie" and have called Peter and our project manager almost 2-3 times a week... I ALWAYS get a returned phone call and ALWAYS feel better after talking. I have really used this forum to compare my progress and I have to say that so far, so good... not a crack in the gunite and everything has been done really well!! I would post some pictures, but need someone to show me how!!! LOL!!!

I will keep this forum posted on the progress!!!

Bookmark   May 21, 2012 at 6:23PM
More Discussions
Forty year facelift: OKC pool renovation
Hi everyone! I've been chronicling our pool renovation...
MiaOKC
Need new pool filter help
I don' t mind spending the money for a good pool pump...
echooooo
blue stone pool deck
I live in Utah and am building a traditional east coast...
holly6
Almost there, infinity edge
Waiting on plaster and landscaping. Almost there......
poolmd
hot tub evaporation rate in cold
Ok, newbie here to pool and hot tub ownership. We have...
ladybugfruit
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™